Homophobic People

Okay, so I'm a half closeted bisexual teenager, so you can see why I would rant about these types of people. You see, I live in an unsafe environment to come out. My entire family(except 4 people) are homophobic. And I know why. They are all kinda religious and religion says no to LGBT people. What I cannot understand is why homophobic people have to go around being rude little shits to the LGBT community. What have any of these people ever done to you? You don't support same sex marriage? Okay! That's totally your opinion. But the minute you start forcing your beliefs on others and tell them that they are sinners who will go to hell, that when we will have a problem. Keep your negative opinions to your self and let's help turn this world into a less sucky one. As for bisexuality. Let's get one thing straight. Bisexuals do not automatically like threesomes. We are not confused. We don't like being told that we should either like one or the other. We obviously trust you enough to come out to you so we don't need you reprimanding us.

So in conclusion don't be an asshole to the LGBT community. If you don't support it, then fine! Keep it to your self. If you do support it, even better! And I know your curious but don't ask us stupid questions like "how did you know" or "if you have never dated anyone then how do you know your this?" Or even "am I/is _______ hot?" Please don't. Those questions are really irritating and I could live without hearing it.