Not Affording Fandom Stuff

So I've recently come to the realization all my favorite celebrities are coming out with new stuff. Jared Padaleki has his t-shirts, the youtubers have their books and most of all,(the main reason I'm writing this) Dan and Phil have their new app. Now I know what y'all are thinking, "it's only about two dollars. Why wouldn't you be able to get this but be able to get an iPhone or iPad?" Now I speak for myself when I say that I don't have a phone. I mean, I do have one but it's one of those free Obama Care phones(thanks Obama!). As for the iPad, 'twas a birthday gift. So getting stuff like this is apparently too much. Now I didn't write about this topic to rant about my not being able to get the app. I am just trying to say that it's ok if you can't get fandom merch. That really doesn't mean that you are not as big of a fan as others. It just means that you have are trying to support them in other ways. I honestly don't like that if you buy your idols things or are always able to meet them, then your automatically a better fan then someone who can't afford these types of things. There are some people, especially in the Phandom who think that certain people(I'm not gonna name names) are better Phans then the others. That's not true and it's not fair to the other Phan girls(and boys).
    So in conclusion, just because someone claims to be a fan of something, but doesn't have the merch for said thing, don't patronize them. They probably really want merch but cannot afford it. So instead of laughing at them, help them out. Ignore merch talk and talk of other things involving your idols.
Thank you and good day!