Chapter 1

I was lying down on my bed in the corner of the room, reading my favorite book, Hunger Games Mockingjay. All the other children were either on their phones, or laptops in the community room or playing soccer or basketball outside. I had 2 friends, a girl called Crystal and a guy called Max. They were both the same age as me, 14, and all three of us knew we wouldn't get adopted, nobody would adopt somebody our age.

Just then Max opened the door and stormed in. "Wanna play GTA (can you play GTA with 3 people? If not let's just pretend you can) with Crystal and me?"

"Is that even a question? Hell yeah!" I ran out with him. Once we came into the gaming room we were happy to see that the three TV's were free. We each sat on a beanbag in front of the TV's and started playing.

"Hey! I was gonna take that car you piece of shit!"

"Too bad motherfucker!" We were shouting at each other, all the other kids were used to it and just ignored it.

"I thought we agreed on no cheats!"

"I don't give a fuck about what we agreed on!"

"Just let her use the motherfucking cheats!"

"Ah shit! The cops are chasing me!"

"Am I the only one not using cheats?!"

"I just want a fucking tank ok!"

"Why did you crash into me dipshit?!"

The shouting continued until we had to stop to eat dinner. The three of us sat together, like always. As soon as we had finished the food we wanted to eat we threw some of it. Resulting in the three of us having to clear the tables, but we didn't cuz we escaped just in time, the supervisors not even remembering. We high fived each other and went back to playing GTA.

-
-
-
-
-

Hello my little mice! I got inspired by a great writer that you should all know!!!!! It's Lauren5santa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And decided to write this, and just like her I didn't want to make this an ordinary Adopted by Janiel story! I hope you like it so far!

-[ANNA]-