C H A P T E R 12-CUDDLES

Pic on top is Max

Maya POV
I woke up next to Trevor on the couch, with my face in his shoulder. Da fuck happened? I wanted to sit up but realized he had his arms around me. Again da fuck happened? Not that I was complaining.

"You guys fell asleep during the movie and we all thought it was way to cute to disturb so we let you guys sleep on the couch." Ricky answered my question. I blushed. Trevor started stirring.

"Da fuck?" He said, but he was smiling.

"My reaction exactly. Apparently we both fell asleep during the movie and started cuddling in our sleep." I said as I got up. We were both blushing but pretending that we weren't. "Now where's the food?"

We went to eat cereal and then freaked out when we saw the time. We were way late. Too late to still go to school. "Wanna skip?"

"Sure. What do you want to do?"

"Lazy day?" He nodded. The rest of the day we sat around on our phones in Trevor's room. We also talked a little and ate chips.

"So, when are you gonna turn 15?" I hadn't thought about that.

"May 20th..."

"That's in like 3 days!"

"I know, Max and I don't really do big birthdays, so we kinda didn't tell anybody."

-------------------------------------------------------

A lot of people have been talking about Panic! At the Disco, and until this morning I had no idea who the hell they were. So many people were talking about them that I searched them up, and I am obsessed! Anybody have any other songs or people to listen to? I trust your opinions.

Love ya my little mice!
-[A N N A]-