C H A P T E R 15 - A W W

Maya POV
I walked to my room with Crystal, and we passed Joey and Daniels rooms. They were kissing. "Aww! But really?! It's Maya's birthday!" Crystal said.

I chimed in. "Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the god damn doors?"

They laughed and closed the door.

***

That night I had a party with all of my friends and favorite you tubers. Trevor got me this really cute necklace. I loved it. Then he kissed me and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I said yes, of course. I then smiled and kissed him again.

***

1 month later
I couldn't handle this relationship. Trevor is extremely possessive and doesn't let me hang out with guys as much. I'm going to break up with him today.

(Italics Maya, Bold Trevor)
Hey can I talk to you?

What is it?

Just come over please.

Kk

5 minutes later I heard the doorbell. I opened it and saw Trevor. I took a deep breath. "Trevor, I, I can't do this anymore. I think we should just be friends." I saw him tearing up. Then he visibly swallowed and nodded. I hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------

A filler, I just needed them to break up.

First of all, I'm not the hopeless romantic type that thinks I will marry my crush, I'm pretty sure I won't, though it would be awesome. But anyways, he called me beautiful and cute a few days ago. 😊😊😊😊😊 I also hope he doesn't have wattpad and doesn't read this... But yeah... I know he likes me back, but I'm nervous and scared. also I hate my best friend, but I love her as well. She told the whole school I liked him, after telling him and arranging that we told each other we liked each other. It was really awkward all my friends and one of his friends were crowding around us. Then my best friend told the whole school that we were dating. That was before summer btw. Please help me. Even my parents and brother know...

Sorry for the rant.

Love ya,
-[A N N A]-