Chapter 8

After the chaos of meeting most of the close friends of our new parents Crystal and I went home. Once we were at the house our jaws dropped. The house was so beautiful! Then we went to our rooms. They were empty, because Joey and Daniel wanted us to make them how we liked. Which was really sweet of them. So for today we could sleep in the guest bedroom. Tomorrow a few of the girls were going to go shopping with us.

The next day

We woke up to the smell of food. We ran downstairs and saw Daniel making waffles . We ran to our chairs and he laughed and put 3 on each of our plates. We stuffed them into our mouthes . "hungry are we?" We nodded. Just then the door opened and a couple of people barged in.

"Heyyyyyyy!" I recognized that voice. My eyes widened, and so did Crystal's. We stopped eating. We literally stopped eating. There stood one of our favorite you tubers ever. IHas-fucking-cupquake!!!!!!

"You know Tiff, they've only done that for three people so far, Daniel, Ian and Anthony. You should be proud." Joey remarked, still eating. "Oh and girls, those are Zoe, aka zoella, Lilly, aka superwoman, Colleen, Louise, Hannah, Grace, and Cat."

"Hi! I'm Crystal, and this is my best friend, aka my new adopted sister Maya!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeek! We're gonna have so much fun!!!!" Zoe clapped her hands in excitement. "You girls ready?" We nodded. "Let's go shopping!"

We let our inner girl out and went crazy. We each actually bought 2 dresses. We also got a matching best friends outfit! (Outfits in the photo attached) Other than that we got our usual type of clothes and shoes, extremely tomboy. Then we went to get toiletries, and Zoe and a couple of the other girls insisted that we bought some makeup. After buying all that we went to a furniture store and bought literally everything we needed. All the bigger stuff would be delivered to our house tomorrow. After shopping we spent some time walking around and stopped by a café to drink something.

It was so much fun hanging with the girls today! And our rooms are going to look amazing! We entered the house and were immediately greeted by Wolf. "Hey Wolfie!" I cooed.

"Hey dad!" Crystal called.

"You're back!" Joey called back.

"Bye!" Crystal and I said in sinc as the girls drove away.

"Come here. We have a few things to discuss."

"What?" I asked as we went to sit on the couch.

"First of all, are you ok with appearing in a few of my vids?" We nodded. "Ok. Next, Connor, Troye, Daniel and I have arranged for the three of you to go to the same school as Trevor." We nod. "And lastly, you can do and use anything you want, as long as it's not illegal." We all laughed.

"Sure."

"Ok. School starts tomorrow."

----------------------------------------------------

I really want the clothes that I chose for Crystal and Maya... Byeeeeeee!