Chapter 4

Eren made it to his house finally. And he was out of breath. I feel terrible for letting him carry me. I should give him him something for being so nice to me.

He walked up the door, put me down gently, and got his key out. Damn! This house looks so nice! So much expensive things in here. DOES THAT MIRROR SERIOUSLY HAVE FUCKING DIAMONDS ON THEM?!

Eren shouted,"I'm home and I brought someone here. Dad, can you help her." A man, guessing his father, and a young woman....is that his sister? It can't seriously believe it's his mother.

"Eren, quick question, is that your sister?" I asked him. But the young woman answered me instead.

"No, no I'm his mother. You really thought I was his sister?!" I nodded I never lied about anything." THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU TO SAY!" And the next thing I know I was being crushed to death by a hug.

"I.....can't.....breath...." I tried to let out.

"Oh I'm sorry. How rude of me! I'm sorry I crushed you! But anyway my name is Carla Jaeger, I'm Eren's mother." Seriously?! She looks way too young.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman."

"Such a beautiful name. Now what brings you here Mikasa?"

"This rude girl did this to her in school. I just glad she crashed into me." Eren said.

"What a awful creature! Honey do you you think you can fix her wrist?" Carla said

"Yeah. I'm sure I can fix it right up. No worries Mikasa, it will be fine in a few weeks. Just make sure you don't your wrist so much or it will just take longer to heal. Let me just wrap it up for you." He said

"Thank you so much. I hope I wasn't trouble!" I said

"No, no dear. You are special! Thank you for coming over. Wait. Are you our new neighbors?" Carla said

"Yes."

"Then you can stay for dinner!"

"I don't know-"

"Please!"

"Alright. I'll stay."

"Thank you Mika-chan!" No one never called me that. I already love this family.

When Eren's father finished wrapping my wrist up with bandage, he said,"Sorry to not introduce early. My name is Grisha Jaeger."

"It's fine. But really thank you really." I bowed

"No worries. I love helping people. After all it's my job."

After dinner, which was sushi so delicious, I decided to go home. Eren offered me to go with me but I told him he didn't have to, but he he said he wanted to. I gave in. We walked up the porch and then it's when I sneezed and was very cold. And suddenly something wrapped around my neck.

Eren's scarf."It's warm right?" He asked. I touched it and said,

"Yes. Very"

"You can keep it."

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"Thanks!" I smiled

He smiled back.

When I was about to get in the house he asked if he could have my number. So I did. And I got ready for bed. Put some of my dad's old clothes, a big shirt and shorts. And I saw Eren out my window. We have our rooms next to each other?! Cool! He saw me and opened my window, so I opened mine.

"So I guess we're roommates?" Eren asked playful.

"I guess so!" We laughed

"Hey Mikasa."

"Yea?"

"I think you should cut your hair. You face is really pretty."

"T-thanks..." I blushed

"Heehe. We should go to sleep. It's getting late. Goodnight,Mika."

"Goodnight Eren." We closed our windows, turned off our lights, and went to bed. Maybe I should cut my hair. It is getting to long. Hmmm. I don't know yet.

Sigh. I think I'm falling in love with the boy next door.

A long chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! Pewdiepie. Brofist. Stay awesome bros.