Chapter 8

Eren and I walked to the mall. We talked and talked, not in the care in the world.

"Hey Mikasa. I always wondered what are you parents names." Eren asked me.

"Oh. Well my mom's name is Nata. And my dad's...well...." I told him

"What wrong?"

"Well, I don't know my dad's name. To be honest."

"Why not?"

"Well he died in a couple months when I was 4 years old. And I really don't know his name at all."

"I'm sorry... How... Did he die?"

"Ummmm.... He was murdered while he was coming out of work. And later that night me and my mom found out. My mother cried for weeks.......Not able to eat or sleep. And I started growing up and started taking care of the family. My mom started to get over about the death, so she got a really good job.... But I don't see her at all but mornings. So yeah."

I turned my head to see his face..... And he was crying....(_ _||||)

"AH! Don't cry!"

"Buts it's so sad!"

"Don't worry! I'm fine! Stop crying please! Oh god!"

"T~T I can't!"

"EREN!"

"W-what?" And I couldn't help it, but I hugged because he was crying... And really wanted him to stop crying....-_-'

He tensed up but relax and hugged me back.

"I'm fine. I promise. Don't worry about me."

"But I always worry." He whispered.

I blushed. And pushed him back a little to see his face. And brushed off his fallen tears. Of course I smiled.

He finally stopped crying and began walking to the mall again....with happy faces..☺️

Another chapter. Was this short? It felt short. Oh well. I hope you like this new chapter! You finally know how Mikasa's father dies. And when they come back to Mikasa's home... They find a surprise...a terrible surprise... Cliffhanger? Come on don't be mad. 😓😅

Vote

Comment

Or whatever

Stay awesome my bros!👊

🍰Mikasa out🎀