Singing. (Undertaker X Reader)

As you were dusting around the shop and stacking shelves in the back, you started to sing a song you had known for a long time.

In the end, as we fade into the night, ooh wooooooh. Who will tell the story of your life?

Rocking out to the guitar riffs as if they were not in your head as you swept.

In the end, as my soul's laid to rest what is left to my body, or am I just, a shell? I have fought, and with flesh and blood I commanded an army.Through it all, I have given my heart for a moment of glory!

Tapping your foot to the beat as you stack the shelves.

In the end, as we fade into the night, ooh wooooooh. Who will tell the story of your life? And who will remember, your last goodbye? 'Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid to die.

Not afraid, not afraid to die.

Born a saint, though with every sin I still wanna be holy. (Favourite lyrics!!!) I will live, again. Who we are, isn't how we live we are more than our bodies. If I fall, I will rise back up and relive my glory!

In the end, as we fade into the night, ooh wooooooh, who will tell the story of your life? And who will remember, your last goodbye? 'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die.

Who will remember, this last goodbye!? 'Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die.

Who will remember, this last goodbye!? 'Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid to die.

Not afraid, I'm not afraid to die.

Not afraid , I'm not afraid to die!

Just as you finished the song, two arms snake around your waist. "That was a delightful song, (Y/N)." Undertaker whispered in your ear.

You turned around so that you were facing him. You kissed him passionately and said, "I know."

Ayyyy, Kitties! I will make other books, but I will wait until I get ten parts in this book. • - •