Dress Up! (Grell X Reader)

You and Grell had a day off, so you had an idea. "Hey, Grell." You said. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He said. "Do you wanna play dress up!" You asked.

"Sure! It sounds really fun!" He replied eagerly. "Alright let me get all of my dresses!" You replied as eagerly as him.

Most of your dresses were (F/C) and (O/F/C). But, you were sure you had a few red dresses in your collection. As you laid them out on the bed, you noticed Grell looking at all of the red dresses you had laid out.

"Can I try on this one?" Grell asked, excitement obvious in his voice. "Sure, Grell. Go try it on in the bathroom." You said.

He had chosen a red mermaid tail-like dress with off-the-shoulder (???) sleeves. You knew it would show off his collarbones and the tightness of the dress would also show off his hips.

As soon as he had finished changing, you dashed into the bathroom to try on your dress. You had chosen your favourite dress. The dress had a huge piece of lace that was sewn to the waist. The dress, a beautiful (F/C), reminded you of a doily.

Once you had both gotten changed, you admired each other's choice of dresses. "(Y/N)...you look absolutely stunning." Grell said as if he was thinking out loud. You blushed out of habit, and said, "You do too Grell."

While he wasn't looking, you lightly kissed his nose. Then, all of the sudden, he got so flustered that his face almost turned the same color as his dress! While you weren't looking, he glomped you and yelled, "I LOVE YOU (Y/N)!"

Ok so first oneshot! I didn't want to start with a Ciel or Sebastian oneshot first because I thought that would be too typical. Anyway, my Kittens, please comment and vote.  • - •