Emopter One: His Brown Eyes & Mine

To grow up being a girl is the most difficult thing in such a world where a girl cant go out just because of the environment and society.

Emotion+chapter= emopter (:

All the emopters here are unedited.
I'll edit soon.

All Rights Reserved
All the characters are fiction. It may be coincidence if they similar to someone.

Secondly,
If you want perfect grammar then dude its not that type of book with no grammatical mistakes.

P.S : dangerous for grammar
nazis..:'p

☆☆☆☆☆☆

His Brown Eyes And Mine

"So, how is your tuition going". Abu(father) asked his 7 standard daughter who was busy doing her home assignment.

"Good..the teachers are too cooperative". I said with a smile on my face .

But in my mind I was thinking about that handsomely brown eyes that pierce my fragile heart like a dagger. That strong frame that gives a sense of protection.

His smile that was the thing that make me blush but I tried to cover it with my angry looks.

I was in 7 standard when I asked my dad about tuition and he after all struggling finds his friend's tuition near our house. It wasn't built on a large scale but its good for people living there.

It was my third day when I finally realise that two brown eyes from a small distance are busy in figuring my features. I glance over and my dark brown eyes met his. But I roll my eyes in embrassment and he took his eyes off from me for few seconds.

It was my first ever experienced of being admired by a guy who is not only hot but handsome too.

------------------------

"HI" A shrill voice surrounds my ears and I look up to figure who it was.
"I am sarah". A girl with short straight black hair with medium height said.

"Hey ,I m azka". I said with a smile and she sits next to me . And I was like ohh okay ... And from here our friendship started  which did not last for more than 4 months...

"Sarah" a teacher called out the attendance.
"Here". Sarah says with much enthusiasm.
"Hassan". As teacher called his name I focused my attention to that brown eye , tall, muscular guy who was staring me few minutes ago.

A thin figure with small height and light brown eyes answered "yes. Ma'am".
I was wondering who this guy was ...as he continues his eyes on me .. and I roll my eyes in embrassment.

His name ..
Still unknown. .

------------------------
MY NOTES
HI ! FRIENDS

💃💃💃

Do comment about the story and let me kno how was it.:)💜💜💜
I ll appreciate all your comments
You wana learn more about that brown eye guy scroll down for next chapter.:)😃😃
The best commenter would get the dedication for next upcoming chApter.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY DEAR FRIENDS  @hanabiloghts

Enjoy :)
😀😀😀😀😀