Emopter Thirty One: Off To Nearest Land

Flashback (huzaifa)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A loud noise of car awakened me.

I opened my eyes and turned my face towards the clock and it was 7:54 pm.

I head up to look out from my window and I didnt found bhayya's car.

I still can't believe what mom said about suezi.

I tried to forced my head to think about that day again and my head starts to spin.

*ring ring ring ring* I heard my phone's ringtone from a far distance and I stepped out of my room to grab my phone.

It was lying on the table where bhaaya were shouting on mom.
I grabbed my phone and i feel like something is missing here in the dinning room.

After 5 minutes of thinking I got to know that all of that suezi's belonging were gone.

A tear fell from my eyes and I swipe it as I was angry on bhayya .
I opened my phone to look who was calling me as I moved towards suezi's room.

My mouth dropped as I enter her room. As not a single thing left there. Bhayya had either throw it away or he burned all that stuff.

I was about to collapsed but bhayya's message gave me a slight push.

Honey!! I m sorry for my behavior but I cant see you crying. I know you missed her. We all do but now we had to move on. Tomorrow we had a flight to Nearest town, Ireland.
I had packed all your stuff and you had to check it as I think i had missed out something.

Smile as i m bringing your favourite dinner.

This message made me smile and I closed suezi's door and ran to my room to check my things.

---------------------------------

Bhayya came home by 9 and he brought my favourite Chicken tikkah(steamed spicy chicken *typical desi food*) and hugged me just after he apologized me.

I hugged him back.

After eating my all time favourite tikka, bhayya asked me to join on a walk.

" C'mon lets recall our childhood memories! " he said as we reached our roof.

"Remember when I used to call you beeya as I cant spell bhayya!"

"Haha yeah!! And you always wanna hugged me when you left for school!"
Bhayya said as he sat on the swing.

"Remember when affo and I were palying and you always helped me in cheating and affo always protest against it!" I recalled as he kept on swinging on the swing.

"And when suezi came to this world, you always want to have her.!" He replied.

"Yeah!! And remember when suezi and i were busy in doll house and affo came up with a sword in his hand and he declared to be the monster! " i said and a smile brighten my face.

"Remember when affo was beaten by his classmate and you stand there to protect him and affo was like 'no not him'. You loved to be affo's protector" Bhaaya recalled and I smiled.

"Bhayyaa.. this house has so many memories and I dont want to leave this country!" I tried to protest on our leaving.

"Dear.. yeah we do have lots of memories but its time to move on. As suezi is being under brown mud now. Abu cant afford any of us wrapped in white coffin, so for our safety we had to move now!" Bhayya exclaimed and i nodd.