Cleaning "mess" has its benefits.

"Mr.Nelly, are you in there?" I said in my most attractable sweet voice.

No response, so i opened the door and proceeded inside. Hmmm where should I start? He's been here only two days which means he's probably taken a dump so that is where'll I'll start.

*Door opens and closes*

"Mr.Nelly i really think you should take a timeout and answer some the the people's questions, I mean how long would it take to answer about 10 questions?"

Upon hearing Mr.Nelly and his manager was in the room I quickly got into the shower along with my cleaning supplies and hid behind the shower curtain.

Every time I heard Mr.Nelly's footsteps coming closer, that indicated to my heart to beat one pulse faster.

"Well you know I would but you wont let me take their questions, for example this morning instead of dismissing the people's requests I could of at least of answered 5 questions" Mr.Nelly said.

And that was it...he then entered into the bathroom and not noticing me he continued with his business. He started to unbuckle his pants when he heard his manager say sometthing I didn't make out to well but he called back and said, "Aww give me a break would you at least when I'm going to take a leak," and that was the moment he pulled down his pants and to me everything was going in complete slow motion.

Then Shelly"s voice rang in my head, "Loosen up -a bit."

He then lifted up the toilet seat and continued to take off his underwear which surprisingly to me were plain blue, but just as he was about to pull them down............................................

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger you just have to read the next chapter to find out what happened ;)

Please continue to read my book and vote it and don't forget to comment! 

thank you :D