Two Different Categories

Mr.Nelly's P.O.V

Oh my word she almost saw the "goods." At least she didn't see them -as yet, a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. She does look quite nice, but her boobs are quite small but her wide waist makes up for it. I'm not gonna lie to you the way she looked as she jumped out the bathroom was quite funny, her face got discolored like she had just seen a ghost. I wonder if I'll ever see her again? and I hope that we don't meet like just now.

"Hey sir I don't mean to be rude or anything but are you taking a leak for all of us?, I mean come on do you know how long you've been in there?"

I just ignore his comments and continue to wash my hands.

"Ughhh.......amm what do you think about our maid? I said awkwardly as the words just came out my mouth being not able to control them.

"Well she does have a pretty wide waist but her boobs are just to small, but she looks innocent and more like your type if you don't mind me saying." "Please don't tell me your attracted to her, you know who she reminds me of...Zara."The lady from Carolina,except she wasn't the maid,haha. "What was she again?" "Oh yes the manager!"

"Please don't tell me you attracted to the maid besides, she's the maid and you the mayor,please understand that people like you don't be with people like her".

"Woah woah, slow down your house looks like we got too far into this, who even talked about liking her, just asked your opinion on her, which got a little too far."

"This was just how it started with Zara, you started asking questions about her like: "Did she just smile at me,"Do you think she likes me?" he said in an extra high pitch girly voice.

"And how did it end with both of your feeling getting crushed cause you my man keep moving from place to place" 

"And we only went to Carolina  for a holiday and you guys had already kicked it off."

"Now your finally home and your asking me about the maid, no offence but I have a feeling it'd end up like you and Zara." 

"Even though you haven't said it out loud that you think you like her."

"Oh brother" I exclaimed when i heard with statement.

What does people like her and people like her mean supposed to mean?