Chapter 6

Shelly's P.O.V

"I just don't get her, I send her to a room with a hot guy and she doesn't even at least get the digits."

Well if you haven't already figured me out I'm the wild, crazy one that "goes around but doesn't stay around" or you can say I "hit and run." 

If that were me in there we'd probably be banging by now but Jess isn't like that she's more of the "go through step by step before the bed." She says it helps her from making bad decisions and ending up with another child. Yes she has a son named Jacob whose eight (8) years old and is currently spending time with his father.

"Hello anybody home?" Jessie said as she snapped and waved her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"We're Here!" She said as she pressed the doorbell and waited for a response. Which wasn't any.

Jessica's P.O.V

When I knocked on the door there wasn't any response so we let ourselves in with the hotel's card. 

You see every maid is given a card to which unlocks the room that you've been assigned to. That card is very important especially for a situation like this, else we would only be able to clean out when the guests were around.

When we entered it was obvious to see that the guest hadn't arrived yet, because the room was clean, everything in place and the closet was empty. 

Just as we thought there wasn't any work to be done there it walked through the door. "Looks like I thought wrong cause here comes our work oh I mean our guest" I whispered loud enough so that only Shelly could hear. She just nodded her head in response.

"Welcome to your..." I was cut off the her talking because she was on her phone.

"Oh yes sweetie I'm here, and it seems nice and look they sent me two maids apparently they knew I had a lot of unpacking to be done, so yes I'll call you later."