Chapter 1: A New Beginning

It's been two months since the reunion and since me and Rich broke up. I feel completely embarrassed. Rich hurt me to the core, but I know it's time to move on. So I called my best friend Albee (he always knows how to cheer me up). "Hello" he said. "Hey boo what you doing tonight? I need to get out this damn house. I'm single and ready to mingle." I said. "Well now that you say something it's this party that's going down at Starlets tonight at 11. Wanna go?" He said. "Hell yea I'll see you then. Bye boo". I said. I hung up the phone and I was suddenly excited. I hadn't been out the house in about 2 days so I needed this. I called a car so that it would ready to pick me up at 11:30 and after I did that it was already 10 so I hopped in the shower and afterwards I put on my black dress that showed all of my curves. My hair was already done so I just took off my scarf and brushed it slightly until fell down. I put on my red louboutins and some diamond hoop earrings. Finally I sprayed my Chanel perfume on and headed out the door. I arrived at Starlets at about 12:00. I am the Erica Mena so I wasn't rushed to get there. As soon as I entered the club I was greeted by the upbeat music and some cornball that tried to get my number. After I curved him, I spotted Albee at the bar. We began talking about me being single and how I felt, but suddenly I spotted a sexy thick Latina on the other side of the room. She had a sheer dress on and was standing with a group of people. "Who is that?" I said to Albee as I pointed to her. "Umm I don't know." He said looking puzzled. "Damn well I'm about to find out." I said, walking away from the bar. I don't even know what's going through my mind, all I know is that I want her. By the time I approached her she was all alone. "What's a sexy girl like you doing all alone?" I asked her smiling. "Im not." she said laughing . "Oh ok well I'm Erica Mena and you are?" I said playing it cool. "Cynthia Santana but everyone calls me Cyn" she said. "I would like to call you mami or babe" I said as I got closer to her. She laughed then I leaned and whispered in her ear "you wanna go to the dance floor in the back?". She nodded and with that I grabbed her hand and took her to the back dance floor. "So you say you're not alone, but I don't see anyone looking for you". I said while dancing. "Well I'm not, I'm here with friends." She said smiling. "Mmhm and I can tell by your beauty that you're not single". I said. (This was my way of asking was she single) "Actually I am single" she said biting her lip. Damn that turned me on. Then drunk in love came on. I gently pushed her on to the back wall. It was dark so no one could really see us. I was inches away from her lips and before I could kiss her she kissed me. Her lips were so soft. I placed my hands on her waist then to her ass. She whispered in my ear "I'm not that easy" and with that she was walking away leaving me stunned. So I followed her and grabbed her. "So you're just going to leave without giving me your number?" I asked. She blushed then gave me her number. I found Albee and let him know I was leaving then I called for my car and went home.
I woke up the next morning thinking about one thing only..Cyn. God she was gorgeous and I had to have her. Her big titties and fat ass were amazing. And on top of that her smile lit up the room. So decided to text her "hey good morning beautiful, it's Mena from the club last night" I texted. Then my phone rang. I answered without even looking to see who it was. "Ms. Mena what was that about at the club?" It was Albee. "I don't even know, that girl was just too beautiful to pass up." I responded  "yes girl. Did you get her number?" He asked. "You know I did."  And just as I said that my phone beeped and Cyn was calling on the other line. "Hey Albee, I'm going to call you later she's calling now." "Oh shit Erica you better get her.. bye chy." I clicked over "Hello" Cyn said immediately "Hey" I said "Hey can you come to Starlets right now" she barked "umm yea but you do know it's like 11:30 in the morning right" I said "yes I do just hurry" she said and by the the time I said "ok" she had already hung up. She didn't seem the same. She seemed a little distant and what was so urgent that I had to meet her at Starlets in the morning. I pushed all the bad thoughts out of my mind and got dressed then called my car and headed to Starlets. When I arrived outside I text her "I'm here" she text "come inside". I got out my car and told the driver to wait. As I entered the empty club I spotted Cyn behind the bar with shot glasses in her hand.  Wow she was a Startender (Starlet bartender). She looked up and our eyes met, I smiled and she did not. So I walked up to the bar and before I could say anything she said "look I really don't remember what happened last night but I was very drunk and I'm sorry but I'm not into girls". Ouch "well baby something tells you do remember last night and you don't have to be into girls to date me, you just have to be into me." I said smirking "umm I have to go to the restroom I'll be back" she said.. I let her go then I followed right behind her. We both got into the restroom and I locked the door behind me. I grabbed her and pushed her against the locked door. "Erica" she said but by this time I already hushed her up by giving her a nice wet kiss. She started kissing me back and I put my tongue in her mouth, massaging her tongue with mines. Then I place my hands on her big breasts slowly going down to her waist. She let out a soft moan. And we both smiled. "Cyn you are beautiful" I said as I lifted up her shirt and kissed her right below her belly button. And just as I was about to pull down her pants there was a knock on the door. "Cyn you've been in here too long, get back out here and clean this bar!"said a man. "I'm coming, washing my hands now!" She shouted. "Oh baby you haven't came yet, but maybe another time" I said to her. She gave me a playful hit then she put down her shirt, unlocked the door and walked back to the bar. I followed. I sat down as she began to clean the bar. "So you still not into me." I asked. "I think you have definitely changed my mind Erica" she responded biting her lip. "Good I'll let you get back to work, but text or call me sexy" I said "will do mami" she said. I leaned over the bar and asked could I get a kiss. She leaned  in and I kissed her and left.