Chapter 3: Jealousy

I opened my eyes and saw Cyn smiling at me. "Good morning babe." She said "Good morning." I said. Cyn had already ordered us breakfast and when I sat up she began feeding me some juicy fruits. I told her "our plane leaves at 3" and with that we got dressed and packed. It was about 12 when we finished and I still hadn't made it to the Christian Louboutin store so I suggested we go there to burn some time. When we got to the Louboutin store I felt like I was in heaven. Red bottoms are my weakness. Cyn was talking to a clerk about some specific shoes she wanted so I walked off to look at the pumps. "Well hey there stranger" someone said with their hands on my waist. I turned around and it was Draya. Oh fuck this can't be good. Draya is one of my exs that just won't give up on me. She's hooked on this Mena juice. "Hey." I said nervously "oh so no hug? Ok but what are you doing in L.A? and you didn't even call me." She said in a whiny voice. "She's here with her girlfriend"Cyn said and then she gave me a kiss in front of Draya. Oh shit this can't be good now. Cyn is looking Draya up and down and is not smiling. "Haha yea um this is my beautiful girlfriend Cyn. And Cyn this is my friend Draya." I said. The two don't even say anything to each other Cyn is looking at me and so is Draya. To get out of this awkward situation I say "well we really have to get going, we got a plane to catch." I give Draya a reluctant hug and Cyn is now frowning. I grab Cyn's hand and we leave the store. Cyn is quiet the whole ride to the hotel, but when we get into the hotel room she lets me have it. "WHO...THE.....FUCK...WAS...THAT! She shouts almost scaring me. "I told you that was just a friend I hadn't seen in a while..she's no one" I said trying to calm her down. "THE WAY THAT BITCH WAS LOOKING AT YOU SHE LOOKED LIKE MORE THAN A FRIEND!" "Listen Cyn she's not..she's only a friend babe." I then gave her a kiss and it seemed to calm her down. I couldn't tell Cyn that was one of my Exs right now because she was too heated. But I got to admit her jealousy turned me on. I told Cyn "you're the only one for me" and then we went to catch our flight. We got back in New York at about 9pm. I dropped Cyn off at her house. She gave me a kiss and said she would text me. I left and then went home. When I got home I unpacked then my phone rung. It was a text message "hey boo, this is Draya remember me?"Yea how could I forget I said to myself. One thing about Draya was that she knows what she wants. I sat there deciding whether or not to text back. I finally replied with a simple "hey". She didn't text back which was a good thing. So I texted my baby Cyn good night and went to bed.