Chapter 5: Surprise Model

It's been a couple of days since me and Cyn have been back in good graces. And what can I say I'm really loving my life. I got a sexy great girl by my side and my money is rolling in. This is probably the happiest I've been in a while. Plus I've been booked to model for a magazine. I got my contract for the shoot and only one thing bothers me. It's for a lesbian magazine. I told Cyn about it and she's ok with it, but it worries me because I'm going to be getting really close as in touching another female model. I told Cyn this and she said she's still ok with it, she just wants to be there with me. This is why I love this chick.
*******
We arrive at the shoot and I go straight to hair and makeup. I then put on the swimsuit I had to model. The photographer was still setting up his equipment so I went back into the dressing room to talk to Cyn. "You look so beautiful babe" she said as I entered the dressing room. "Not as good as you." I said. She smiled then bit her lip. Damn she knows what that does to me. I locked the door and kissed Cyn. But this time she took control. She started rubbing my breasts then she put her hands my swimsuit. "Ohh fuck" I moaned softly. Were we really doing this right now? Cyn was showing a side I hadn't seen before and I was loving it. *knock knock* Someone was at the door. Then I heard a voice say "we're ready for you." Cyn stopped, I freshened up then we both went out to the set. The director told me he wanted shots of me by myself then they would bring in the other model. I was OK with it, I loved modeling by myself anyways. They took a few shots of me and then signaled for the other model to come in. As soon as I seen the other model and who she came with my heart started racing. It was...it was Jhonni Blaze and Broke Dollaz. Me and that bitch Blaze have never gotten along. Probably cause I fucked her and never thought twice about her ever again. I gathered my emotions and said "Oh this is cute." I was pissed beyond measures. Cyn probably noticed this, because she got up and stood right by my side. "Mena what's good." Dirty Dollaz said. I gave a weak smile then Jhonni said "you know with this bum bitch ain't nothing ever good." I tried to be nice but to hell with it. "You ate my pussy and that was good bitch!" I shouted. I could feel Cyn's body language change but I was not really thinking. All I wanted to do was fuck Jhonni up. "Shut the fuck up hoe!" She said by this time I was walking closer to Jhonni when Cyn and some crew members stood in my way. "Get the FUCK out my way!" I yelled. All I was seeing was red and Jhonni needed to know not to mess with me. I saw Broke Ass smiling so I shouted " Fuck you too nigga...why the fuck did yall come. To stir shit up?" Me Jhonni and Rich were yelling back and forth for like 5 minutes then Cyn grabbed me and pushed me outside. We got in our car and left. "So what was that?" Cyn said "I'm not in the mood" I said still fuming from what just happened. "What you mean you not in the mood?" She replied "exactly what I just said I'm not in the fucking mood to talk about this bullshit". I said " Oh what the fuck ever Erica, you're never in the mood to let me know what's on your mind" she said. "Yea i guess not" I said coldly. The rest of the ride was silent. We got to my house and Cyn packed her clothes and left. "See you later honey" I said sarcastically while hearing the door slam shut.