Chapter 2: #HER

It's been about three weeks since me and Cyn started talking, and I am loving life! I've told Cyn so much about the Rich situation and even about my child King. And Cyn has also told me so much. My relationship with her is better than any of my past relationships. Only one thing is missing now. THE SEX. Yes y'all, Erica Mena is taking it slow plus it just hasn't been the right time yet. I want Cyn's first time with me to be the best. I want to rock her world and before doing that our emotional connection has to be spot on. So I planned us a little vacay in L.A. I picked up my phone to call her. "Hey babe!" She answered "Hey mami, pack your bags now we're going to L.A. for the weekend." I said. "Ok! I can't wait!" She said and I told her to be ready as soon as possible so we could catch our flight.
We landed in L.A at about 6pm and headed straight to the hotel. I got us a room with a great view and ordered champagne. "A toast to us" I said while gazing into her eyes. We had this thing where both of us would get lost in each other's eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. "Your kisses make me melt." I said. She batted her eyes, smiled then kissed me again I knew she was ready to give her body to me but I had already planned the perfect day for tomorrow  So I said "Its time to go to sleep babe, we have a long day tomorrow." Cyn gave me a pouty face then finally caved in and we went to bed. This was our first time sleeping in the same bed and boy it was hard trying not to touch her. Cyn wanted it, but I just wanted our first time to be perfect.
We woke up the next morning and I ordered us some breakfast. Then I surprised Cyn with a trip to the Spa. While she was gone I began setting up our room for tonight. I placed rose petals from the door all the way to the bed. I placed the scented candles in various spots around the room. The room looked great now all I needed to do was stall for a couple of hours. Cyn called me around 5pm "babe I had a great spa treatment, now come out and enjoy the town with me" she said "that's good and I would love to, where are you?" I said "the Chanel store"Cyn said. "Ok mami I'll be there in 15 minutes" I said "see you then babe" she said. I then hung up and got ready. When I got to the Chanel store I seen Cyn holding a Chanel bag admiring it. "Hey babe" I said as I approached her giving her a hug and kiss. And when I seen a clerk I told her to ring the bag up and I bought it for her (Cyn). I pulled out my phone to check the time. Damn only 6pm. So I told Cyn I would take her out to eat. We went to chipotle and talked about her day at the spa and exploring the town. "I'm glad you're having a great time Cyn." ""I am babe and it's all thanks to you." She said giving me a kiss. By the time we finished it was 8pm I told her we should probably go back to the hotel I had a surprise for her. And she agreed so we left chipotle to head back to the hotel. I stopped at the door and told her to wait outside the door for a few minutes. She said "ok" looking puzzled. I entered the room lit the candles put on some slow music and changed into my lingerie I had packed. I then left back out the room shutting the door behind me. "Wow" Cyn said when she saw me. I placed my hands over her eyes and told her to open the room door. I walked her in and shut the door then removed my hands from her eyes. "Oh my god" she said pleasantly surprised. I turned her around so she would be facing me. She smiled and then I kissed her passionately. As our lips were kissing I started to undress her . She was completely naked now. And her body was a masterpiece. I get her on the bed and start kissing her neck. Then I get to her breasts my tongue making circles on her nipples. "Ohhhh....Erica" I then get to her stomach I'm slowly exploring her whole body. Then I finally get to what I want. That pussy. She was already wet and I began to lick her clit "ohhhh myyy" Cyn is almost screaming now and I haven't even pulled out all the stops yet. I lick her pussy with my long tongue and she tastes so good. I put my fingers in her and while I'm fingering her I give her a kiss and start pulling her hair. Cyn is loving it. "Yes papi! Yes!" She shouts while she is kissing on my neck. She came and the last words she said before she went to sleep was "YOU....ARE....THE.....BEST.....IVE ...EVER.....HAD!" It was about 11 when I finished fucking Cyn and giving her all I had. She didn't go down on me and that was fine, because she was new to all this. I was going to wait until she was ready. So I hopped in the shower.  As I was washing my body Cyn must have woke up because soon she was in the shower with me. We kissed then her hands were on my waist. Next thing I know her fingers were inside of me "Ohhhhh" I was moaning. She hit my g-spot and I then I was almost screaming. She started to kiss me and then she was holding my left titty while moving her fingers up and down inside me. I came then we both washed up and got into bed. "Damn I could get used to this". I told her "me too" she said and I feel asleep  holding her.