The meet up ( Ashleys pov)

That's my real name btw, the authors notes are going to be in bold. Each chapter will have one pov. Amanda's Lisa's, or Madi's okay enjoy the story guys!

Okay, today's the day, I'm meeting them, me Amanda and Lisa planed this for Madis birthday, Madi dose not know we are coming, I got my plane ticket, to Virginia, I hop on the plane and the flight if about an hour, or two, anyways me Amanda and lisa are meeting outside the airport, Lisa is all ready there Amanda is almost there, Lisa told me her location, once i land I dash there, luckily Lisa was looking in the opposite direction, so I cover up her eyes and say "guess who?" She thinks for a minute " is it amanda?" I turn her around, I can see the tears in her eyes, I was crying to, we hug and we feel another pair of arm around us, it was Amanda, we both hug her and we wait for madis mom to pick us up, the plan was madis mom said that she was going food shopping and she will be home in 30 minutes, luckily she did and placed the food in the back, once madis mom pulls up we hop in the car, ugh I'm so excited! Once we arrived at madis house we say in the car, we duck so Madi won't see us, madis mom gets her and asked if she can help with the groceries, I hear her voice and Madi opens up the trunk, once the trunk is fully opened, we yell " SURPRISE MADI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She got scared for a moment and we get out of the car, she hugs us, I can tell she was crying, we walk in the house, we are here for the summer, i can tell this is going to be the best summer ever!
So here is the first chapter, yeah, sorry Madi, I can't come to your birthday, but know I'm there mentally, but not physically, I love you Madi!