When I got home there were kids running and playing with blocks. I just ignored them and went straight to my room. I changed into my Sleeping with Sirens shirt and sweatpants. I turned my iPod on to "Rodger Rabbit" and put the earbuds in my ears drowning out the world.
****few hours later****
"Nikki Jane! Get up!! So adopters are here!" Lillian said. With that I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. The couple looked cute. I stood in line. "Too girly", " Too perky", "Too desperate", then the woman came by me. "Too ugly and fat." She said. I ran to my room after that horrible comment. How could she?!? She didn't even know me therefore she couldn't jugde me! I wiped the tears from my eyes and grabbed my silver friend. I put the blade against my arm and slid it across. 5-6 times I did it. I kept crying and I even put my fist through the wall. I hate her, I hate this orphanage. Heck, I hate myself. I didn't even eat diner and I knew Lillian would try and force it down my throat, but I can't bring myself to eat it. You know what they say, " A moment on the lips forever on the hips. I wanted to be skinny. I hated my figure. So I went to bed. And slept.

This morning was great. I mea n the sun was shining through my window, birds chirping, stuff like that. Until Nick and his brother Matt came. Nick was the 'big bad boy of the school' and Matt was the sweet guy in disguise. Matt was never kind to anyone except me. No. What am I saying? It's probably just an act to get to me or something. But he is cute and sweet (to me). Oh well. So they came and Nick pushed me. "Oh. Look the ugly fat cow is here. I heard somwone got adopted yesterday. Ha-ha. It doesn't surprise me it wasn't you. Who would want you?" He said as he kicked me and left. Matt bent down and helped me up. "Are you ok?" He asked truely concerned. "Yeah. Thanks. You should get back to your brother. He'll be mad." I said barely in a whisper. "Yeah. Umm. I got to go. Talk to you later." He said.
I think he likes me. But I don't know yet.

[Authors note]
Sorry bout the 2 short chapters! I'm just getting started and I promise they will get bigger and better. Thanks for reading.
Comment
Vote
And I'll update as soon as possible!

-xxNoNeedToBotherxx