Chapter 2

I actually got to talk to Bri today and she likes me just not like that. She thinks I am adorable.

So she also ask me to sit at her table at lunch, I guess I got lucky.

"Jaylen over here!" Yelled Bri

I ran over there and sat down. I couldn't stop looking at her and I guess people would call me a stalker for that but whatever because I know I'm not.

Some guy came over to the table I'm guessing he is her brother.

"Hey Bri. You are looking really sexy today. Wanna come to my house tonight?" Asked Brendon.

"Shut up Brendon. You are so stupid. I told you we are done." Said Bri "Sorry that's my ex. He is so annoying. I don't even know why I dated him in the first place."

Well I was wrong. Way wrong. Bri asked me a few questions about me. I thought she was gonna ask something personal but luckily she didn't.

"So what are you?" She asked
"What do you mean?" I wondered
"Are you straight, bisexual, or gay?"

Great I spoke too soon and I don't know if I should tell the truth. I hesitated which was stupid because then she knew I wasn't straight.

"Oh you must be gay or bisexual. That's okay because we have a lot of those people in this school. I am actually bisexual but I feel like I am turning gay." Bri explained "People may make fun of you or sabotage you but that shouldn't matter because that's who you are no matter what."

Wow. She got me. She shot me with a true bullet. Whatever that means.

I started being brave. So I asked her "Do you want to hang out sometime?"

Sure Jaylen you can come to my house. She wrote down her address and number. She's a really nice person I just wish that one day we would be together.