Chapter 3

So I arrived at Bri's house. This place is huge. I knocked on the door and her dad opened it.

"Hello" said her dad
"Hi. Is Brianna here?" I asked
"Yes she is. Brianna! Your friend is here!"

"Hey Jaylen come in."

She showed me to her room and when I gotta there, my eyes lit up. Her room was the size of my living room. And my living room is pretty big.

She told me to make myself at home so we both sat next to each other in her beg and talked.

"You have a really nice house. I'm kind of jealous." I said with a smirk on my face.
"Well it's like a normal two story house except bigger. We needed a bigger house because of my brothers. They would run around and bump into things in our old house. Do you have brothers?"
"Yea they could be really annoying sometimes." I said
"Yea I know especially the younger brothers." She laughed

We kept talking to get to know each other but I went speechless when she asked, "When did you become gay?"

I was extremely scared to answer that but I did anyway.
"At 12 years old. I know it's odd but that's just how it was for me."
"Oh that's not odd. I became bisexual at 11 years."
"Do your parents know?" I asked
"Not at all. They would kill me and put me in a lions cage or something. Do yours."
"No my parents would kill me too and throw me in the lake."

She started rubbing my arm and then we both reached out slowly to kiss each other. It wasn't just a kiss I was actually making out with her. Then she stopped, got up, locked the door, sat back down and we started making out again.

Not to lie... I LOVED IT!

I think she's my girlfriend now and that's what I have been hoping for.
I sound like a creep.

We made out for about 5 good minutes. Then I grabbed her butt. I wasn't expecting to do that. It just came out of nowhere. We started kissing again. It's almost like we were unstoppable until her dad knocked on the door.

"Not now dad I'm busy."
"Doing what?" He asked
"Talking about important stuff to my friend. Is it important?"
"Yes."
She told me to go with her, so I went.

"Yes dad" she sighed
"Haha. I lied. Got eem!"

We both went upstairs. Bri was annoyed.

"Do not tell anyone about this."
"I'm not. I don't trust most people."
"Ok. Just making sure."