Chapter 8

Hay guys! I'm updating like twice in 4 hours:) yay! I just feel bad that I take forever to update so here you go....

___________________________________________________________________

*Harry's POV*

The door slammed shut so fast I didn't even register what had happened until seconds later.

My jaguar laughed at me.

The important thing is you tried.

Shut up.

Utterly humiliated that my own mate had denied me a kiss, I trudged back upstairs.

The boys were cleaning up, and by cleaning up I mean Niall was consuming most of the pizza we had yet to eat, and Liam was throwing away paper plates.

Zayn and Louis were on the couch, finishing the rest of season one of TWD.

"Wanna help?" Liam asked, but I shook my head.

"Naw, I'm tired. I think I'll go to sleep early."

"Again?" He exclaimed. "You used to stay up and help Lou draw mustaches on us! But I don't blame you, mates can be tiring."

Louis laughed from the den.

"In more ways than you think too!"

Liam bit his lip, embarrassed at Lou's comment. He was always the most awkward of us about the sex thing.

Well, actually Niall probably was, considering he was the only one us who was still a virgin.

But still, Liam was a close second.

"Speaking of mates, did Danielle finally contact you?" Niall wondered, munching down some pizza crust.

Liam let out a relieved sigh.

"Ya, finally. There was some trouble in our clan, and they could really use their male beta there now."

"We should all go visit!" Louis said, coming out while putting a black sharpie back in his pocket, along with a pair of scissors.

"Zayn?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He smirked.

"Yup."

"He's going to kill you if you touched his hair." Niall stated.

Louis smirk grew larger.

"I know."

The werewolf turned to face Liam.

"Really though. We're off tour, might as well go see the fuzzy little teddy bears."

Liam rolled his eyes. "You know we're far from little."

Louis, Niall, and me all laughed, making Liam sigh uncomfortably again.

"I didn't mean it that way." He growled.

"But you still got the joke, Mr. Ten-inches." Lou chuckled, putting Liam in a headlock.

Niall started to push Lou off, so I just had to come to my Boobear's rescue.

I grabbed Nialls arm and shoved it behind his back.

"LIAM! HE HAS ME! HELP!" Niall screeched.

Seeing his Irish leprechaun was in trouble, Liam sharpened his canines, and bit Louis on his exposed arm.

"Ouch! Liiaaammm!" The whining lad cried, rubbing his arm.

"It'll heal in a few seconds, be lucky, what I'm gonna do to your Hazza might take hours." Liam snarled playfully, his brown eyes glaring into mine, a challenge.