bonus!

As a huge thank you to you all who have read and stuck with Ever's story, STARLESS, and since this novel is coming to a end(sad, I know) I would love to offer you all a special gift! Of course, this is optional!

So here's how it will go:
1. In the comments, answer the six questions I have written below!

2. The answers I like best and think are the most creative and unique will 1. win a prize of a dedication on an upcoming chapter of Starless and 2. I will personally vote and comment on any three chapters on any story of your choosing in your Works! 3. I will also follow you if I don't already!

3. I will PM the winner to let them know!

4. Vote on this bonus chapter if you would like to participate and of course, comment your answers!

5. Any questions, please PM me!

Questions:

1. Who is your favorite character of Starless and why?

2. What is your favorite part, event or chapter of this novel?

3. What do you like most about Starless? (ex. writing style, characters, etc.)

4. Which plot twist surprised you the most and why?

5. What do you expect will happen in the upcoming chapters of Starless?What about the ending?

6. Would you like a sequel? Why or why not?

7. Which character's POV would you like to see that's not Ever, Adrian or Avalon? They could be dead, alive or even a supporting character!

Began: July 26, 2015
Ended: July 31, 2015

So there you have it! Remember, I'm looking for originality and creativeness in your answers, not vagueness! I have to say the winner will receive a great number of prizes! I hope you all enjoy this little contest! May the best comment win!

P.S. If there's more than 10 contestants I will include a 2nd place winner! 💜W