Natsu returns to fairy tail

Hi guys thank you for continuing to read, it means a lot, well I won't keep you waiting any longer a so lets continue the story.

previously 

Sting confronts a bamboozled Lucy where he discovers that she had amnesia but it quickly disperses when he gives her name, with the shocking revelation that Natsu left Lucy beaten and bleeding to death. What will Sting do with this new found information(going to have to find out in the next chapter going to leave it lingering for a little bit longer for ya)

back at Fairy Tail normal P.O.V

It was just like any normal day back in fairy tail, Mira behind the bar serving beverages and playing matchmaker, Elfman spouting about how to be a real man, Cana sitting on a table while drinking her usual keg, Erza sitting on her usual seat whilst eating her strawberry cheesecake. Everyone else in the guild were doing what any other Fairy Tail member would do, fight and drink until they cannot stand any more.

This normal behaviour lasted for a while until the guild doors swung opens revealing the ice make mage him self, everyone looked at him before greeting him with kind regards.

Gray P.O.V

I entered the guild and had some strange looks coming from the other members but those looks faded and I was greeted by them. I said my hellos and started to look around the guild looking for my team. My gaze kept surveying the surrounding areas until I saw Erza sitting on her usual seat eating her cake. I was just about to make my way over to her when i heard my name being called by none other that Juvia.

"GRAY, Juvia has been looking for you all morning where have you been, I missed you"Juvia said with hearts in her eyes while clinging on my right arm.

"I I was j just getting some information about the whereabouts of my team"I said quite quickly.

"Well Juvia was worried, I though something bad happened to you, Juvia could not live with her self if something bad happened to my Gray" she said still clinging on to my arms.

I was just about to say something to her when Mira called Juvia over to her, I saw this as my chance to get away, quickly scurrying towards Erza, not looking back thinking that Juvia will be right on top of me.

I sat down next to Erza, still occupied with her cake.

"Hay Erza have you seen Lucy and Flame-brain around lately"

"Come to think of it I have not seen them for a week, last time I recall seeing them was when the departed to go on there week long job"Erza said while chomping down a mouth full of cake.

"I'm starting to get worried, because they have been gone longer than a week, maybe something happened to them"I said in a worried monotone.

"Well if they don't come back by tonight we will go and look for th" just before Erza could finish her sentence the door to the guild flew open revealing a beaten and bloodied Natsu, everyone in the guild turns and their gaze to Natsu, their normal joyful expression turned to concern. 

normal P.O.V

Natsu came stumbling in to the guild, everyone looked at him faces stricken with concern. Natsu walked further in to the guild getting near to the bar where Mira was, he tried to reach out to grab the counter top but missed and fell to the ground unconscious.

"NATSUUU" a young white haired take-over mage screamed his names, she ran over to his limp body falling to the ground, tears seeping from her eyes. Erza and Gray ran over to the unconscious Natsu both worried for his help and confused as there was no Lucy with him.

"Natsu please wake up" lisanna said cradling Natsu in her arms.

"We need to get him to the infirmary and Wendy to heal him" Erza quickly said taking control of the situation.