Locamotive disaster

Previously
Sting leaves Lucy and his guild members in complete bewilderment as he makes his way to Fairy Tail full of rage wanting to kill Natsu, Lucy runs after him eventually making her way to Fairy Tail where she finds that Sting had beaten up most of the members, she removes him from the guild and takes him to her accommodation where  he tells her he want her to come and live with him in Crocus which she Denys at first because of her rent which sting pays for and now they are on the train to Crocus where they meet up with the remaining Fairy Tail members and the one that wants Lucy dead....

Sting P.O.V
"Shut up, I'll defend Lucy and defeat you" I said getting in to a fighting pose.

" I recall back in the grand magic games that i beat your ass" Natsu said mocking me.

"It's going to be different this time" I said lighting my hands with a white sphere.

Normal P.O.V
Stings hands started to glow with white spheres before he lunged at Natsu, his fist impacted Natsu's arm as he blocked his attack, Natsu was pushed back by the power of the attack.

"Natsu are you alright" Erza said gripping on to his shoulder.

Natsu did not reply, his hands became engulfed in flames he started to chant while running towards Sting.

"Fire dragon iron fist"

The harden flames smashed in to Stings gut sending him flying towards Lucy, Stings body collided with her body, they both smash in to the ground.

"Sting are you ok" Lucy asked worried about the impact from Natsu's attack.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me, just keep your distance, I don't want you to get hurt" Sting said looking in to Lucy's brown orbs.

Sting got up helping Lucy up as well, he turned back to the three fairies, his eyes laid upon Natsu, glaring at him with massive amounts of intensity, he lunged forward chanting.

"White dragon claw"
" Ice make shield" gray said forming a ice shield in front of Natsu, the shield shattered allowing Natsu to cast another spell.

"Fire dragon roar" fire came hurtling out of his gaping mouth.

"White dragon roar" Sting said sending a white beam counteracting Natsu roar.

"White dragon holy nova"
Rays of bright white light came bursting out of Stings hands hurtling towards his three opponents.

"Re-quip heavens wheel scattered petals"
Swords impacted the white light causing massive explosions, destroying a part of the train.
Sting, Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza were all pushed back by the blast, Sting and Lucy were both near the edge of the destroyed part of the train.

Natsu, Erza and Gray are on the other side of the train, all three stood there staring at both of them, sting is exhausted from the attacks he has taken and casted.

"Lucy why did you hurt Natsu, your best friend and left him to die"Erza asked glaring at Lucy and Sting.

"What!!! I never hurt Natsu it was him who left me to die"

"No I never, you set that dragon murderer there on me nearly killing me" Natsu said glaring at Sting.

"What no I never you beat me up left me to die, you even threatened me, if I came back to Fairy Tail you will kill me" Lucy said tears started to threaten to fall.

"Your lying" Gray suddenly spoke.
"W w what G Gray why are you saying that" Lucy said tears now flowing down her face.

"Because you are lying Lucy, first of all why would you be with that Saber if it was not true.

"I've had enough of this Gray, Erza let's finish this"Natsu said before starting to chant.
"Fire dragon secret art Crimson lotus exploding flame blade"
"Re-quip Lightning empress armour lightning vortex"
"Ice make cannon"

The three spells came flying at Sting and Lucy, merging together, creating a unison raid, the magic made impact knocking Sting and Lucy out of the train.
The train was going over a bridge as both mages were knocked out of the train, now both Lucy and Sting are now hurtling towards a raging river at the bottom of the deep gorge, making things even worse Sting is unconscious

What will Lucy do now she has not got her keys or whip, Sting is unconscious and is falling to her death, so guys that is another chapter complete not as long as the last on but it is still a chapter hope you guys are still enjoying it ,if you want tot find out what happened to them you must read on.......