chapter 1

"FCK" I hissed because I was running late to my meeting with the new business investors. Sumakay ako sa pagadi sports car ko and I maneuver it to get straight to my company's parking place. While I was walking past the employees they all bowed their heads to me as if I'm their god or something. Well, I do really love the attention they're giving me. Tsk. Oo alam ko mahangin ako but this is what my money can do. I worked hard to have this company. Lahat ng tao ay tinitingila na ako ngayon dahil sa estado ng buhay ko. Well, I can't blame them for admiring me. After all, I was Mr. Perfect in every girls eyes.

I lived a simple life in the past and that was tiring I guess. Waking up every single morning thinking where to get some food and thinking how on earth I will survive my everyday life is hell. My parents died because of the plane crash, I still remember that all they want was just a peaceful vacation and then that fucking accident happened.

Oo aaminin ko hanggang ngayon dinadamdam ko parin ang nangyare dahil wala pading ibinibigay na hustisya sa nangyaring pagkamatay ng mga magulang ko. And also because of that damn accident nawala ang lahat sa akin. I was rich back then but my uncle oh wait I remember that were not really blood related. HAHAHA I laugh sarcastically at the thought. Back then I thought that I still have someone to call as my family but I prove myself that I was wrong. The wealth we have are all gone because that damn jerk who is so called my fake uncle take hold of all our businesses and after a month I found out that he moved all the titles of all our properties to his name and I couldn't do a thing to stop him for doing so because I was just a kid. A very useless, clueless, innocent fcking kid.

I worked very hard so that I could survive my life because I have nothing, literally nothing!! So now, here I am running a very succesful business in town. No, in the world rather and I was named as the most successful and influential billionaire business tychoon.

Tsk I feel frustrated remembering my past. I tried to compose myself before entering the conference room. The room was filled with silence as I walk through my swivel chair. I spoke to start up the meeting. Luckily, I sealed the deal with my company's new investors. The meeting was fast so I had the time to rest in my office.

'Congratulations sir!' They all congrarulated me. As I walk to my office. I rested my head in my chair.

'Knock knock' I heared the door creak and then I saw my friends entering my office.

Hey dude. I heard from the staff that you closed another deal with the new investors. Congrats bro! - Ethan. We then made fist bumps

Hey, let's drink to that Von. I heared that there's this famous club near here. - Gabriel

Here goes Mr. Happy go lucky again. He loves going to clubs just to flirt with girls. Well, the three of us were alike in many things. I also love clubbing but not to flirt but to get myself drown on alcohol.

I'm Stephen Von Velasquez and my friends call me Von.

=====
A/N: So do you guys enjoy my story? Haha yay! Hope you like it Anyway, looks like our main character had revealed his story huh? My character had revealed his name along with his friends. stay tune para makilala niyo ng paunti-unti ang mga characters.

I'd love to hear your comments guys. Please help me improve my work as well as be motivated to continue this story.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SPREAD AND READ my stories.