Disappointment

As me and Brooklyn walked thru the doors of PBH it was automatically all eyes on us . I wasnt used to all of the attention but brookie was. Soon as I turned the corner I regretted it . " So this what we do now Jordan? "
"We no together why you tripping ?"
" you right huh we not so don't blow my shit up tonight when all these HOES aint as down as I'm down  Im done"

With that I walked off to class cause the bell was about to ring . As if on que it rang.

When I walked into class I was the seconde there cause a boy by the name Khilin was already there. Me being a nice person I spoke "hello"
"Stfu talking to me fatty"
"Well damn who pissed in yo cereal?"

I ain't have time to fight so I sat in my seat .

Just before the tardy bell rang all of my class mates poured in like a glass of milk going to a dry ass bowl of cereal.

Just then Mrs.Lard walked in.

"Hello class welcome back, I would like for everyone to partner up into groups of three." With the balls Jordan has the bitxh and his hoefriend walked over and set next to me . Oh hell naw . Was all that was running thru my mind. So I gIlot up and moved to sit next to my play brother Justin and Brooklyn. This shit is crazy how dare he! Just then she said ,"ok I want all of you to work togeather quietly for the remainder of the period and come up with a weather forcast and turn it in on your way out."

Brooklyn tapped me"why is she dog and lil man looking at you"
"Idk but they can catch these hands really quick"

Justin noiesy axz gone say"need me to handle him sis"
"Naw bruhh they ain't ready"
"Iight let me know what you wanna do until then we got work"

All class period she dog Kristin kept looking at me its aiight doe she ain't ready.

.........

The next three hours went by fast. Next thing you know it was lunch time. When I got my tray in my way to my seat I ended up on the floor. Now I ain't no pussy but that shit hurted . I had spaghetti all over me and shit I automatically got mad and ran out crying from all the laughter and name calling. When I makde it to the parking lot I found my truck and texted Brooklyn to tell her I will be back to pick her up later .