part three

Johnson's POV

My head was pounding right now and hearing Sammy moan Vanessa's name definitely wasn't making it any better. it's always like this. I don't know how gilinsky hasn't found out about them yet he's so gullible. You know what? I don't even feel bad for giving gilinsky the anonymous tip about Sam being in Vanessa's room.

I'm almost certain she wasn't really crying when gilinsky was in her room. how could he fall for that crap? 

I put my earphones in trying to block out the sound, but since my room is right next to vanessas and these walls are so thin I could still hear them. soon enough I was knocking on her door. I could hear her feet shuffling. she opened the door. I could tell what had just happened by the way her shirt was falling off her shoulder and she was breathing heavily. She smiled at me and said,

"oh it's y-" but I really wasn't in the mood to hear her.

"just letting you know, you might want to keep it down I can hear Sam moaning 'vanessa' from my room" she rolled her eyes and slammed the door in my face. I huffed and made my way to the kitchen in search of some advil or something for my headache.

suddenly vanessa walks in hand in hand with sammy.

"you know gilinskys still home right?" I asked them.

"yes, where is he? we've made a decision" Vanessa says and looks at sam.

"we're going to tell jack..about us" Sammy says. I choke on my water and end up spitting it out. I start coughing.

"are you okay?" ness runs over to me and pats my back.

"jack you alright?" gilinskys asks as he runs up the stairs to the kitchen followed by madison and Nate. I finally stop coughing.

"I'm good" I tell them. It gets quiet and Sam looks at Vanessa.

"jack" she says and he looks at her. "Can we talk? like me you and sam?" I have a feeling he knows what's going on but then I remember, when does gilinsky ever know what's going on?

"yeah" he says and they walk to his room.

"what's going on with them?" madison whispers to me as they go to jacks room. I shrug and walk downstairs to listen in on what's going on. everything's muffled until I hear gilinsky blow out yelling. I'm guessing they told him.

"No, this is not happening! I'm sorry Vanessa but I don't give you my blessing!" he shouts. "This is ridiculous. you're both ridiculous if you think this is going to happen! not under my roof" I lightly smile to myself.

"fine." Vanessa blankly says. what?

"what?" jack speaks my thoughts.

"I said fine. if you won't allow us to date under your roof then we won't"

"thank you" jack says.

"we'll just move out" I hear Vanessa say.

"eavesdropping?" madison startles me.

"what? no! I was..looking for my shoes"

"it's okay I won't tell" she whispers.

"no you can't" gilinsky says.

"I can and I will" Vanessa says standing her ground. gilinsky may be clueless but I'm pretty sure he knows what'll happen if Sam and Vanessa live together in a house..alone.

He calms down and mumbles something under his breath,

"I give you guys my blessing"

"what?" Vanessa asks.

"I said yes! I give you my blessing!" gilinsky shouts.

"wait can you say that one more time? but this time let me record it" Vanessa's asks.

"don't push it" jack says and she laughs.

"thanks jack I love you" is all I hear before i storm off to my room. now that gilinsky gave them his blessing were gonna have to see them be all love dovey in public. I'm not ready for that.

It already hurt enough when she told me that she liked him. Then the day she told me they were dating shattered my heart to pieces.

I was the only who knew. I felt special. Because she trusted me.

Now, gilinsky knows and I can't find the pieces to put my heart back together. I lost them long ago. The only one who could help me find them was Vanessa. But I've lost her. To Sammy.

«

hello it's sarah julia&maddie hope you guys like the book so far. were so excited for this book. we have so much planned so please stick around xx😚