part four

Gilinskys POV

it's been a week since vanessa told me she and Sam were dating. I'm sort of getting used to it day by day. The only reason I said yes was because she threatened to move out. I'm not that stupid to let something like that happen. I know what would go on in that house if I did.

This was still going kinda hard for me. I told them they weren't allowed to kiss, hold hands or do any of that love dovey shit in front of me. I admit I sound a bit crazy, but I really don't enjoy seeing my sister do sexual things infront of me. It's not exactly the cherry on top of my day.

"what the fuck" I say as I walk into the living room to find my little sister sitting on Sammy's lap making out. "I thought I told you two you weren't allowed to do this infront of me"

"well sorry I didn't know you were gonna walk in at this exact time" Vanessa says.

"dude chill she's my girlfriend i should be able to kiss her whenever I want, wherever I want" Sam stupidly says.

"that's my little sister! go fuck yourself sam" i say.

"actually that's my job" Vanessa says and leads Sammy upstairs. I clench my jaw and ball my fists.

Vanessa's POV

"alright Sammy let's play a little game" I seductively run my hand down his chest. He puts his hands on my lower back.

"oh yeah" Sammy bites his bottom lip and I feel his hands move lower. My hand moves down to his dick and I start rubbing slowly. He leans his head back and I take him by surprise when i punch him.

"ow fuck Vanessa!" he moans in pain.

"that's more like it" I whisper in his ear.

"ugh harder daddy"

Gilinskys POV

i hear moaning coming from Vanessa's room. I have to say im not that surprised. Then I think to myself, the only person who should be screaming "daddy" is madison. I try to open Vanessa's door, but it won't budge. I hear shuffling and suddenly she opens the door wearing nothing but a bra, underwear and Sammy's shirt

"why did I hear moaning?"

"jack, I think we both know the answer to that" she says and begins to close the door but my foot stops it.

"what? you'll kick me out? go ahead"

I storm off because I have nothing else to say. I needed more time to think about this.

«

part four finally up!! thanks to all of you who have been reading voting and commenting on our story. it means so much. we love you all❤️ please comment and vote.

as always,

sarah julia and maddie xx