#1 photobooth kisses

Phils POV

- Phil come on we should take a few pictures, they have a photobooth over there! Dan says, obviously very drunk.

- Okay, okay, I'm coming! I shout as I run after him.

I sit next to Dan, In the photobooth. Its very dark.

- Okay are you ready? Dan asks. There will be ten seconds between every photo, and i think they take four.

- Oh okay, yeah I'm ready.

Dan presses a button, and all i can hear is a loud countdown.

10...

- Phil... Dan says.

9...

- Yes? I say back, trying to look at him in the dark.

8...

- Im in love with you, he says, loud and clearly. As if he wasnt even drunk anymore.

7...

- Wha- i begin to say but dan stops me in the middle of the word by pulling me into a kiss. I'm in shock, and I dont know what to do. Dan is my best friend, nothing more...

Right?

Or maybe not, i think to myself as i kiss him back. I hear a loud click and the flash comes on, the first picture just got taken. The countdown starts again, but i dont care, all I care about right now is Dan. With his hand in my neck and mine on his jaw, we kiss passionately. I pull away, i look him in the eyes. But he doesn't meet my gaze, he just stares at my lips. Fuck it, I think to myself, and i pull him in for another kiss.

We walk out of the photobooth, to get our photos. Dan smiles at them and shows me. We are kissing in every single one.

When we get home Dan pulls me into a tight, long hug. And not the normal one he gives me everytime one of us goes away, everytime i wake up to see that dan has made breakfast for me, and not the one he gives me before going to bed. This one is different, I love it.

We stay like this for a while until he speaks up.

- Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight? He asks me, still with his arms wrapped around me. He sounds nervous.

- I'd love to, i say back and with that we open his bedroom door, take off our clothes and we lay down together. We're spooning, and im the little spoon. Dan is holding my hands and I can feel his breath in my neck.

- Dan?

- Yes Phil?

- Im in love with you too.