Chapter 5

I walk in my house slumped as hell all because whats his face's pasty ass. It was only 9pm, but work was busy so you could say I had my work out for the day.

Sitting on the couch I turn on the tv to see some soccer channel was on. I decided to watch just cause they was lookin fine. This one player stood out to me, he had dirty blonde hair and a clean shave. David Beckham was his name, damn that man was fioneeee for his age. I wondered if he had any kids. Before I could check I fell asleep right on my couch..

When I think about it now he does resemble that ignorant man that brought me home..

********************

I woke up wiping my crusty eyes. I remembered I fell asleep watching David Beckham play soccer. Not gonna lie I had wet dreams about him last night, but this man is married I need to cut it out.

Quickly I did my hygenie routine and donned headingout the door. It was Thursday my first day off so I was gonna spend it with my new white girl friend Caroline. She told me she'd pick me up.

20 minutes later...,

Where she at?! I got shit to do. Ion know why I bothered asking her to show me around if I knew she was gon' be this late I would've took the bus to the mall.

Right after I said that a white jeep pulled up Infront of me. I hate when this happens I talk reckless and the person I talked reckless about pops up out of nowhere, shit. Putting on my happy face on I hop into her car and she drives off.

"I'm so sorry I'm late I had to get my paycheck from work and he was taking way too long."

"Girl it's all good, you here now."

"Right, I'll show you around the mall and we can do some shopping then lunch?"

"Sounds like a plan." I say

The Mall here was better than the one I used to go to, they had way more options that I could pick n choose from.

I was gonna try to find some simple dress, I wasn't tryna look good for this man because I don't want him asking for a second date.

I told Caroline about what happend last night and she laughed her ass off, personally I didn't think it was that funny at first. Showing her his contact name she laughed even more. Do white people laugh at everything? This girl was starting to embarass me in this joint it ain't even that funny.

Caroline led me to a small store in the mall it had plenty of simple dresses by celebs that still looked nice. I came accross a silk black bodycon dress it was sleek and sexy and didn't show too much skin for this "date" but still sexy.

I looked at the the price tag

$45.00 for some basic ass dress??

Hell Naw I'll pass.

As I go to put it down the boutique lady comes up to me.

"This dress is originally 2k by Victoria Beckham. A well-know fashionista in the industry, it's only 45 dollars it could be more in other places."

Beckham I've heard that last name.

Oh shit that name rings a bell, her husband is David Beckham..now I'm deffinetly getting this dress for 45 dollars, I'll cuss about it later.

"I'll buy it." I say confidently.

The lady claps her hands..are white people always this happy?

I pay for the dress and we walk out. I don't need heels I've got a nice pair at home that'll look great with the dress.

I really wanted to get my hair done, but I don't know of any salons nor places that sell weave. I wanted my hair big and curly like I seen on Rihanna.

"You know of any salons down here...black people oriented I'm not racist they just have more knowledge of my hair type." I say trying not to sound racist knowing I'm not.

"Braids By Sabrina, I can take you?"

"Yeah let's go I need a touch up." I say trying not to pat my weave in public.

The salon is nice everything inside is black and white which stands out. We walk in. Everybody's laughing and tellin jokes, now these are my kind of people.

"How may I help you?" A lady says poppin her gum.

"My name Is Sahara and I need a touch up, do y'all sell hair?"

"Yeah we do. I'll set you up with Ty I know he's free right now have a seat I'll tell you when he's ready."

I couldn't wait to sit down, she was poppin her gum as if it was goin out of style.

"Sahara?!" A voice calls out, must be Ty.

I jumped and walked over to the man that was calling me, he directed me to sit in his chair.

"I'm Ty, I'll be hookin you up gurl just tell me the look you're goin for and I'll get the hair."

"I want curly hair not too poofy cause I don't want it to get tangled and it needs to be able to revert back when I shower too."

"I gotchu I'll be right back boo."

I could tell he was gay, his makeup looked professionally done and he cross dressed, but ain't nothin wrong with that he looks like he can get it.

He came back with curly bundles of hair, the exact type I was looking for.

"Ok boo I found the hair type you was lookin' fo' and it's a lose wave, but still big and luminous."

"I love it now let me watch you do your magic."

"Girl you know I will." He laughed making every on else chuckle.

45 min laterr

I gazed at myself in the mirror. My weave was on point! almost everyone in the salon complimented me even the lady that kept poppin that gum. Picture at the top)

I payed Ty and he told me to come back when I needed another touch up, I adored him already.

Caroline brought us to Chick Fil A. I got some chicken strips to go and so did she. We drove back to my house and she dropped me off, I told her I'd see her at work and went up to my apartment.

Tonight's date or should I call it a one night stand without sex involved. Yup that's what I'm finna' call it.

Here's the plan. I'm gon' take a nap, wake up at about 5 which will leave me a good 2 hours to get ready..hopefully.