Chapter 27

"Goodbye, pleasure meeting you again Stephen." I say waving to my bestfriend and her husband.

"I'll text you girly! You better respond I know how you are!" Ayesha yells.

"Girl I'm not gonna leave you hangin, take care and drive safe with my bestfriend Stephen!"

He chuckles nodding and I close the door locking it.

What a day, what a day I mumble to myself. I turn around to see Brooklyn gazing at me and he doesn't look so happy.

"What's up?.." I ask him.

"I saw the way you looked at him."

I stare at him like he's lost his damn mind. Why in Jesus name would I go after my bestfriends husband?

Yes, I have to admit the man's attractive, but I'd never try anything..maybe in another life, but that's beside the point. Brooklyn isn't my man and I'm not his woman and the fact that he thinks I have feelings for Stephen baffles me, I have morals!!

"Are you jealous? That's my bestfriends husband and your buddy, you crackhead dummy."

"Watch your mouth! and me jealous? Never that. It's just that You've never looked at me the way you looked at him.."

"So??? I'm being nice, I'm sure if any girl met Stephen Curry they'd act the same way he's fine. Boyfriend or not they'd find him attractive, my bestfriend did good."

As soon as I mention the word 'fine' Brooklyn's face saddens. I don't know why he's so jealous, it ain't like I'm fuckin him I'd never go after my bestfriend of 9 years husband I'd have to be a jealous bitch to do that.

"Are you implying that I'm your boyfriend?"

"No nigga I said that as an example." I say harshly.

"Oh..well you're right maybe I was a little jealous forgive me?" He says with pleading eyes.

"I'll think about it."

Walking over to me he pulls me into his chest, hugging me tight. I can hardly breathe the way he's holding onto my small frame.

"Brooklyn let go!" I yell.

"Not until you forgive me" He says kissing my cheek and the sensitive spot on my neck.

I giggle feeling the soft spot he keeps kissing on my neck. "Alright, alright I forgive you now please stop."

"But you like it." He says seductively kissing the same spot on my neck.

I can't help but softly moan into his ear, I can tell that turns him on, but am I going to let this get any further? No.

Pushing him away I strut towards the stairs. I feel him grab my arm spinning me around to face him.

"What I don't get a goodnight...kiss?"

I smirk waving my finger in his face. Leaning in our noses touch perfectly, Quickly I move my lips towards his cheek startling him. Nigga you thought you was getting a goodnight kiss, getting way too ahead of yourself. We ain't rockin with that friends with benefits stuff.

"I see you Sahara, it's all good. You think you're bad now?"

"I know I'm bad, goodnight fuckboy." I say before walking away.

Running up to my room I close the door turning around leaning my back against it. This is the best I've ever felt in years. I got to see my bestfriend, tease around with Brooklyn like I'm used to and most importantly I might have a real career for myself, I'm on my grind.

A/N: this chapter is so boring ugh sorry guys I'm trying to come up with ideas I'll try to make the next chapter more appealing.