My Best friend with Benefits

Do I actually love him? I mean, I have feelings for him, its just difficult. He hasn't taken me on a date at all. All he wants to do is Netflix and "Chill". And he wants to hit. He is like my best friend that will go above and beyond to make me happy. Its just two sides of him: The Lazy Shawn and The Best Friend Shawn. I wish he would just tell me how he felt and show me instead of trying to get into my pants. He makes me uncomfortable sometimes, like he trying to-.

"Ouch," I accidentally ran into the wall. "Oh, my gosh." I whispered.

"Are you okay?" A man stood in front of me with is arm extended out to me.

"Thanks, I'm fine. " I took his hand and he helped me up.

"You look very familiar....Do I know you?"

"Maybe. Do you know anybody named Kan'Jay or Rose?"

"Yeah, Kan'Jay is my other brother."

"Kan'Jay is my record producer."

"Oh, that's awesome," We walked down the step into the subway area. " So, where are you headed?"

"I'm going to meet my songwriter at the studio. What about you?" Before he could say anything, the train came and we both got on it together. We stood next to each other.

"I'm going see Kan'Jay."

"Oh, that's nice. So do you have a good relationship with him?" I asked.

"Yeah, he used to look after me when I was 12. When my mother and father died, he got a job on top of going to school. He also moved into a two bedroom apartment and I moved in with him-." He paused and made a face as if he was trying to remember something.

"Well, I never got your name." He said suddenly.

"Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry. My name is Naomi."

"Its okay. I'm Ja'Mal." He laughs as the train stops slowly and opens the doors. He waits for me to get off, then he walks off with me and we headed for the studio together.

Oh, my gosh. He's amazing.

~ Author's Note ~
Hello Again!
I made this chapter longer to make up for the last one.
If you have any questions, inbox me!