"I'm Not Okay."

1 year, 3 months, and 23 days. The man I loved turned into the man I hate. Its not a surprise, I knew that something like this would happen. I rushed to the closet and looked for a heavy black spray painted bat that we had in the closet in case we had unwanted visitors. I think its time to use it. I quietly walk over to the bathroom door and placed my ear on the door.

"Shawn!" I have had enough. I reach for the door, but I had no luck with it. I try to reach the top of the door trim to feel of the key to open the door. I quickly open the door.

"Who's there?" Shawn yells.

"Your ex girlfriend, get out of the shower." I quickly replied. He reached for the towels on the rack and quickly wrapped himself and stepped out.

"You too, Baby girl!" I yelled gripping the bat. Shawn reached for the other towel and gave it to the girl. She quickly wrapped herself and stepped out. Her long, black hair fell down to her back. She had a golden brown tone, green eyes, and a tiny waist.

"And who are you?" I looked at her.

"Krystal." She said in a Puerto Rican accent.

"And what are you doing with Krystal, Shawn?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because you live in my apartment. And I pay the bills because you are too lazy to find a decent job."

"I am the man! Don't question what I do and what I don't do!" Shawn raised his hand and it came down on me.

"Y-you hit me." I gripped the bat and swung it at his head. His body dropped to the floor. The bat dropped out of my hand and left the room.

-

-

-

-

I looked for my phone in my purse. I've been looking at the mess for at least fifteen minutes. It hurts to know that "I love you" didn't mean anything. I have this rage built up inside that I want to release, but that will have to wait. All I could do is cry. I unlock my phone and text Ja'Mal.

Me: Hey..

Ja'Mal: Hey Naomi :)

Me: Umm...what is your room number?

Ja'Mal: 201, Is something wrong?

Me: I'll talk to you when I get there.

Ja'Mal: Kay.

I quickly look for my PINK tote and when into my dresser and packed everything that I needed.

-

-

-

I locked the door from the inside. I unlocked my phone and texted Ja'Mal.

Me: I'm about to head up to your apartment.

Ja'Mal: Okay. I will unlock the door for you.

-

-

-

-

          I opened the door to find Ja'Mal shirtless. He walks towards me and engulfs me into a hug.

          "You okay?" He asked 

         "I'm not okay."

___________________________________________________________________

Okay! Well then, that was probably predictable..but yeah.

And THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 200+ READ AND THE 38 VOTES!

And SPECIAL THANKS TO troublemakercth FOR THE NEW COVER! :)

Please read, vote, and comment! 

BYE!