Singing In The TARDIS

"Ugh," Rose groaned. It must have been hours since she crawled into bed and here she was, wide awake. She had stared at the ceiling, rolled around, counted Daleks but nothing worked. She sighed and removed her cover, sitting up. The TARDIS switched on the room lights, aware of Rose's non-existent drowsiness.

"Thanks," Rose smiled, standing up and leaving the room. Ever since Satellite 5, she'd felt a connection to the old girl. Not speaking to her or flying her but more of a.....emotional bond. The bracelet that Gaudium gave her seemed to strengthen it somehow.

"Is he still in the console room?" Rose asked the TARDIS, walking down the corridors. She felt a tiny, barely noticeable, sliver of a hum, which she took as a yes. She wandered aimlessly, simply trying to find something to put her to sleep. That was when she heard it. An enchanting, magnetising, angelic voice.

"Your look, your laugh, your love,

If only you kneeewwwww,

That all I ever think about's you!

When you gimme, gimme those eyes!"

Rose crept forward, pushing open the door she knew the TARDIS set up for her. She met a sight that both shocked and amused her.

"It's all the little things that you do,

That always get me, get me tongue-tied!

Come on, won't you give me a sign!

Baby, tell me, tell me you're mine!" The Doctor sang, shaking his foot as he worked underneath the console.

"That from New New Earth?" Rose tapped his foot with her own slyly. He banged his head on the console and pulled himself out from under it. He rubbed his head with his sonic and looked up at her.

"Rose! What are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep." She stated simply. "You?"

"Oh just, you know," He scratched his neck sheepishly and... was that embarrassment she saw?

"Baby, tell me, tell me you're mine!" She sang teasingly. The Doctor imitated a goldfish, mouth open then close repeatedly.

"You heard that?" He gulped. There would be no end to her torture after this.

"Depends," She smirked, raising her eyebrows. "Were you ever gonna tell me you could sing?"

"Actually, I just found out myself. New body, new voice, new singing apparently."

"Definitely a talent."

"Moving on," Ten cleared his throat. "You said you couldn't sleep?"