For My Brother

Riker's POV:
I Cant Believe That Bitch Had The Nerve To Ask Such A Stupid Question At A Time Like This! His Son Is In The Hospital Going Through Surgery And Its Possible That He Might Die! I'm Going To Slap Some Sense Into That Shithead!

Riker Pulls Up To The Driveway And Quickly Goes Up To The Door. He Goes In The House And Screams "Where The Hell Are You?!", Mark Comes To The Living Room Through The Hallway.

Riker: What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?!

Mark: What Do You Mean?

Riker: Don't Play Dumb!

Mark: Who Says I'm Playing Dumb? Ross Is The Dumb One, He Let That Little Freak Turn Him Into A Fag!

Riker: How Could You Say That?! He Was Gay Long Before He Met Nash! You Were Just Too Stupid To Accept Him!

Mark: Now I Am Your Father! Don't Talk To Me That Way!

Riker: Give Me ONE Good Reason Why I Shouldn't Talk To You With Total Disrespect Right Now!

Mark: Because You're Defending The FAG!

"STOP CALLING HIM A FAG! HE'S A FUCKING PERSON GOT DAMMIT!" Riker Said, He Punches His Father In The Face And His Father Falls To The Ground, Now Shaking With Blood In The Corner Of His Mouth. "THAT WAS FOR MY BROTHER!" Riker Said. He Then Goes Out The Front Door, And Gets It The Car. He Sits There And Just Cries. He Can't Get Over What Happened To His Brother And Is Overwhelmed With Sadness.