The Family

Ross' Father Mark Is Now Walking Towards Nash With Riker And Rocky Following Him.

Riker: Dad Please Stop!

Rocky: Don't Do It!

Mark: You Faggot! You Son Of A Bitch!

As Mark Tries To Swing A Punch At Nash, Rydell Quickly Reacts And Grabs Mark's Arm And She Punches Him In The Face Making Him Turn Away, Where He Greeted The Fists Of Riker And Rocky. Rocky Punching Him In The Face And Riker Punching Him In The Stomach. Mark Then Falls Down Moaning In Pain. Nash Is Confused By What Had Just Happened.

Nash: Wait, You Guys Are Defending Me?!

Rydell: Well, Of Course.... You Did Nothing Wrong.

Riker And Rocky Agreed.

Nash Walked Over To Ross' Mom Stormy.

Stormy: You Don't Have To Say A Word. I Don't Give A Rats Ass Who My Sons Lover Is.

Nash: Thank You, But We Hadn't Exactly Made It Official Because He Didn't Want To Be Gay.

Stormy: We All Knew.... There Was No Such Thing As Ross Checking Out A Girl.... But If Theres A Shirtless Guy On The TV Screen His Eyes Are Locked In Place. Now Lets Get To The Hospital.

Nash And The Family Started Walking But Nash Looks At Mark Lying On The Ground In Pain And Says "Shouldn't We Get Him?" And Stormy Replies With "No, He's In Time Out And He Needs To Think About What He's Done." And The Rest Of The Family Agreed.

Nash And The Family Got In The Car And Went To The Hostpital.