Try

Mark Enters The Room. Ross Instantly Started Crying And Getting Red, "I'm So Sorry!" Ross Sobs. Mark Walks Up To Ross, Mark Says "No" As He Falls Onto His Knees, "I Should Be The One Apologizing, I Put All Of That Crap In Your Head About Homosexuality And That It Was A Choice When I Was Wrong. I Also Should've Let You Form Your Own Opinions About Things Like That. Well, Unless You Wanted To Enslave All Of Humanity.... Then I'd Smack You Upside The Head!

Ross: So, I Don't Understand. You Think Its "Ok" If I'm Gay?

Mark: Well, I'll Need To Adjust. But, You're My Son, So Yes, I Will Try To Accept You For Who You Are.

Ross Had A Tear Running Down His Face, "Thats All I Ever Wanted, I Wanted To Be Accepted." Said Ross.

Mark: I'll Leave You To Rest, Do You Wanna Talk With Anyone Else?

Ross: Ehh, Are You Guys Gonna Leave?

Mark: Your Mother And I Will Stay As Long As You Need Us To.

Mark Walked Over To The Door And Stuck His Head Out And Said "Is Anybody Gonna Leave Right Now?"

Nash: My Mom Just Called Me, I've Gotta Get Home.

Rydell: I'll Drive Ya.

Mark Popped His Head Back In The Door And Said "Nash Is Going, Do You Wanna Say Goodbye?". "Sure" Ross Replied. Mark Tells Nash And He Walks In, Mark Then While Closing The Door Says "I'll Leave You Two Alone.".

Nash Walks Up To Ross. Ross Pulls Nash Down And Kisses Him. When They Pull Away Nash Says "Alright, I'll See You As Soon As I Can.". Ross Grabs Nash's Hand As He Turns Away, "One More?" Ross Says. They Kiss Long. Nash Exits The Room And Rydell Says "You Ready To Go?" "Yeah."