Chapter 1 : #Lies With Truth.

Making sure everything is in hand, Hoshii Maya a 25 years old lady is now starting a new era work department today. Maya locks her apartment and went to the elevator to the basement lot to her car. All worth from 3 years work. She drive her car to work at 7 o'clock in the morning as her usual update. She arrives and went to her desk in the new department right away. she starts her new work right away and it appears to be her best friend from her high school till now is working with her in the departmen.

"oh i see now still the same worholic huh? You never change maya"
Notices Syana from away far that her best friend had arrive and had already started her new work.

"no gain no pain. I don't want to go back there, this is good enough for me alone to live up."

" i understand ya, okay lunch on me make sure to wait for me after meeting today kay' " said syana and maya simply nodded her head while syana went back to her manager table. Last year syana been promoted to manager/ chief in the department now. There supposed to be two manager but for now syana is in charge.

Right after the meeting in the afternoon, as promised maya waited for syana at the usual cafe' that they used to hang together for lunch. Right now maya is barely trying to forgot yesterday problems but she can't and today there was only brief focus in her mind. She was suprised when her mother called out of the blue.

" maya your father...he.."

" spit the beans out mom. I don' t have all time here "

" he borowed money." maya was confused, maya can understand that her father likes to borrow money but never pays for it since having his drinking habit. So of course it not a new thing that he had borrow money again. Since the ones that only pays for it is maya alone.

" it not a suprise? What seem to be the problem? "

" he borrowed it from a yakuza from the other neighborhood right around the corner, they came yesterday asking for money and i told them about you..they said their boss wants to see you later..I'm worried. I didn't gap about this from him just suddenly..can you dear? "

Maya was shocked, she gulped down her throat hard. This was a supreme problem. She the only last child but still all suffering goes to her when her sister and brother leisurely enjoy their life without hearing mom nagging nor father debts fall on their shoulders. This kind of burden is hard to adapt. Maya couldn't refuse mom offer so she decided to settle it alone.

Now while having an ice coffee, she been thinking this all day where to find more money. She refuses to ask for help when she can find more part jobs and find more money by herself. She the only child that never say no to her parents and never open her heart to no one.

Maya was just about to sip her ice coffee while waiting for syana to have her team ready for the next meeting with the director. A man out of nowhere came to her table and took a sit in front of maya.

Maya thought it was weird so she look around there was not much customer and there still more blank tables he can sit. Maya could not resist but to look at the man in front, he had a good figure bit muscular and has a handsome face maya can see that the girls in the cafe' kept eyeing for him. Maya was sure that this guy is a lady man.

The man just stares blankly to outside, just when he notices maya stares he turns his head to maya and smile. Maya was almost choked to death when he smiled at her. He offers a handkerchief that looks expensive and it was more likely handmade too.