Chapter 4:#Enough With This.

-Maya-

It was already shining outside with the beautiful sun out there. I was still in my futon i slowly open my eyes and look around. Of course i fell asleep in akifumi arms he must help me into the futon last night. I wake and tidy wverything in the room before heading out. I'm utterly speecless and i should think about how i should thanks hima later! I am embarrass to see akifumi by my side just sleeping so soundly.uwah!

I walk through the hallway it was so silent, does this mean the 'Master is home? That means akifumi's father who was out for business is home right this moment where the house become so awfully quiet. He must have come home i should greet him later. I pass through until to the kitchen i see the maids are keen to cook a feast today. I wanted to help but i was told to get out before i could step in there. I was kinda dejected by it.

" Young lady Maya, please follow me. Lady sayaki wants to see you." one of the maid came out of the nowhere called out for me. I was still unuse to the new nickname, but eventually i will. I could hear some shouting from her room with a man. The maid open and told me to come in as i came in my eyes is seeing a man on his knees pleading as if his life was in danger. I sit besides lady sasayaki my mother now actually mother in law. I look into the situation and i seem to understand this must be you know those in old kind of movies where you do a mistake you shall be punished for thr sin you make like that.

I am sure that is what is happening in this room, just from being in here i can feel the intensity from mother who is just staring at the man. Then one of the maids sneak in beside me to explain the situation of what had hsppen.
It about their youngest child being bullied at school by some stupid rich spoiled brats. He is sure is being loved by all, i notices that akifumi seem to favor his siblings.

" lady sayaki-dono please hear my plead. It not much i ask of you. Please let my son free from this mess. I admit we were passing through your territory and my son was crossing the line that he should have not got into." said the man. He was a noble man too i guess he was wearing a suit with a tie.

" i see..i will let this mess slide this time. Make sure to punish him when you get home right sir Kaoru-san? I will it slide but if the next time he tries to beat nor bullies my baby boy i will not let that slide sir Kaoru-san."

Suddenly the door slide open and lady sayaki had already sighed heavily i was in a bit shocked. There it was the Master came in so suddenly making the man so called sir kaoru shiver in fear.
Master was glaring badly at sir kaoru.

" I will not forgive this, you have badly rotten my child pride! " said Master.

" dear our child was not harm either way please let this slide. I'm sure if he was here he would ask the same thing of it. " ask lady sayaki to her husband who is standing frim beside sir kaoru with a menacing aura and glaring at the man. I could hear mother whispered to me something.

" this is what you get from a doted father and a stubborn husband, but i also admit that i am a doted mother to this child of mine." i giggled quietly hearing mother statement. It must be true. A doted father huh? This kind of situation remembered me when father was still working and having the nice gentle smile on him before he even started to drink all over stress because of work. He would always pamper me...how nostalgic.

Master simply agreed to his wife words but will not let it go easily though. He will expect a rewards from his sons that the usual him as the leader in this family. Then master said he wanted to meet me in person, so we decided to chat over tea in the room as it served a great impact on me laughing with my in laws.

" the child we speak of is the youngest Akira, he may be a boy but most people would not believe it. "

"his grandfather is urge to trian him but with his body now, i wish i would have trian him more to be more like his brother akifumi and Ashiya. " said master sighly over his tea, I'm sure he is worried about his sons.