Chapter 2:# Connections.

After overtime work for three days, Maya finally had a rest at home from getting after work very late in the midnight to just arrive at home and not in a safe condition too. She even had too bring some equipments in case she is caught in a bizzare situation that she would not even dare to dream off walking alone to home after eorking overtime. Even syana came up to notices these strange enthusiasm from maya, she is oddly working hard there past three days. What more it her actual last day at work. Since maya decided to tell this secret to syana, maya wrote a letter to syana before leaving Nagano city. She checks all around the house it was almost empty already and she can only hope that syana will not be mad about her stopping and suddenly dissapear.

What else nobody in the world know what she is up to, mostly she didn't even want to tell her family about it and quietly she just wanted to dissapear too. Maya do notice that deep in her heart she simply wanted freedom for herself claiming that she is a free child and a woman with pride not just simply a dumb person to take on her family burden. But again she still is worried about everything, she might want to demand Akifumin three up to two things. She did a final check around the apsrtment and finish her documents witht he landlord. Maya said she will be staying one more night before she moves out tomorrow and what memories she could create here in such short time to think it to be the last time she here.

" my worth maybe was not meant to be here huh.. Looks like i have to leave this place. " mumble maya alone. She lays on her bed for one last time and cried the whole night..maya could not know why did she suddenly cried but she was hoping for the best in her new life.

Meanwhile in Maya family house,her mother miss aiko is cooking dinner as usual, happiy humming in the kitchen as her eldest daughter has arrive back home after a long away from home for work in Tokyo that she brags about. Aiko cook a feast as her daughter also decideds to marry the man she met and fell in love with. But with all of this still nobody told Maya anything about it nor would they .Mika, maya elder sister lives in tokyo using the funds that maya saves up but still She dosen't have a decent job so instead of having a proper job she will ask mother to ask money from maya who is such a worholic. What was the good thing about the man she met that she acted as if she was a good person to is a man with wealth.

Locked shut in his room, maya father never came out that room to see his family and some people claim that he si dead. Even their family is quiet about his existence too. In the living room the two of them sit and chat after their dinner.

" oh mom i can't wait to try out my wedding dress. it was really beautiful but it kind of expensive you think you can..um ..you know mom? "

" me too darling but money don't come from the sky. Tomorrow I'll see maya about your father problem and ask her for some tip for you okay? I'm sure that child is saving enough moeny for us to use right, we should tell your brother about this happy news "

" yeah sure mom, I'll drive you there tomorrow afternoon alright? " Miss aiko simply nodded her head and laugh with her daughter in the kitchen all together. Shiro the brother of the middle in the family heard how his other family members treat his little sister. Since maya was born things been happening such as people started talking about a cursed child but there was no such thing but mother believed her friends so much that herself  decided to blame all to maya herself and it became maya habit to take it all to herself when father beat her up or mother ask her money a lot.

Shiro who is working as a teacher now in a nearby high school become worried he came in the kitchen smiling covering his intention,

" hye mom,sis? Can i follow too? I gotta see a friend tomorrow and i gotta see him can i? " ask shiro while leaning on the counter of the kitchen.

Miss aiko and Mika look to each other and giggled, the nodded they head and shiro was happy enough to know that he can see his sister. Who been working hard and never come home.