Chapter 3:#The once of a Lifetime Event.

After dinner, maya was called into akifumi's room. Everyone was curios so they decided to eavesdrop at akifumi's room door. Akifumi pull out a red cute beg to maya who is sitting in front of him on the mat. She opens it and saw a new set of phone and a kimono. Design personally for maya. Maya was jumping in happiness and without thinking she kisses akifumi's cheek. Akifumi thought it as a revenge for the last time but she was only doing it out of the blue and out of happiness.

Maya was so happy that she can't seem to hold in, her eyes are shining to see the beautiful kimono she receives. for the first time she receive her own personal kimono. Everyone on the door was shocked and went away as soon as they heard Master is coming this way. They scatter away like ants. Now everyone is surely busy for the preparation of he ceremony and also their beloved young master wedding.

" wear this for our enggagement ceremony okay? " said akifumi looking at the happy maya. Maya nodded her head and thought of something.

" okay...um..when is our wedding? i heard that my family is attending.."

" next month is okay right ? I'm tight on schedule this month for work.um yeah well at least you can see them one more time?" said akifumi calmly to hide his embarrassment. Maya just smiled as she hoped she was right to choose this path. She looked a the new phone, as her old phone she simply shut it off to dispose those who were calling her but she dosen't have the heart to delete thosecontacts.

On the other side that is Maya family who is now struggling about, Mika was going to see her fiance family with her mother but their were worried. Mika decided to tell her fiance and his family the truth. Apparently they accepted that they are out in money.

" let us pray to find your little sister and we should continue our marriage okay?" he said, but somehow his words sounded convincing but their had a meaning to it.

" ah sure.." said Mika worriedly and she simply looked down and apologized for her carelessness.

The wedding was held as simple as it can be, but still Mika had the dress she wanted for her wedding as she requested. It held right on three days before Maya wedding. Mika registered with her husband in the registeration office, and Mika with her mother simply was happy and relief about it.

But then suddenly Mika moves out from her mothers house to live with her husband now. Miss aiko is now all alone flooded with depression worrying about her daughter Mika who now will not have any income as the money had stopped coming in to her account with her drunk husband at home. Everyday drinking booze non stop and sometimes her gets violent about it.

But today after he heard Mika move out from the house, it weird that he is all quiet all of a sudden. Miss aiko who is worried came running to his room after realizing something. She quickly checks his body as she expected he had faint already, he was over drinking again.She quickly call the ambulance for emergency and now their are in the hospital waiting for the result, she didn't really panick because she knew if this happen surely Maya would come running here to see her father now then we can ask her for money income.

" the expenses are...shiro what are we gonna do? I can't leave your father dying..your sister is on honeymoon she will be back after three weeks." She pretended to cry and  be as worried as she is, Shiro said he will try to cover it for now. The doctors said it was too much alcohol and now he is a koma state. He might and might not wake up. He is unstable for now but he will be fine after stopping and resting.

Without any thought of where Maya could be he had no choice but to find her.

Maya now is on her trip with akifumi to find their place to take their wedding as Akifumi requested to held a traditional wedding so now they had to find a shrine to held it but they are now in Kyushu, and traditional kimono and yukata for the traditional wedding that being held for akifumi's clan too. Also the other is the normal wedding at a chapel is already in prepare. They now are trying their both kimono, yukata and wedding dresses. Maya and Akifumi seem to be satisfied with their choices and they kind of like to plan their wedding together. Akifumi likes to see the smile on maya face and she how excited she can be.