A New Deck

I walked back to the blue dorm and opened the door to my room. I walked in and laid down on my bed, I could feel whatever was in the cloth sack vibrating in my jacket pocket. I pulled out the cloth bound object and unwrapped it. I was right, it was a deck, I started looking through the deck, it was mostly spell and trap cards with 'Crystal' in their name. It didn't make sense to me, no monsters or anything. Then I saw the first one, Crystal Beast- Sapphire Pegasus.

I gasped, I looked at the others, all seven of the crystal beast monsters were in the deck. I looked at the next card, it was the Rainbow Dragon! I was pretty much starting to convince myself I was dreaming and that I would wake up any second. I pinched myself, confirming that I was awake, there was still one card left in the deck. I looked at it, the card was unfamiliar to me, it was called Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder. I video messaged my friend Jaden, and told him to meet me in front of the blue dorm. We met 5 minutes later, and I showed him the card, a dark shadow passed over his face. "Where did you get this card?" He asked, appalled, " The Chancellor gave it to me" I told him.

"This is a sacred beast card, it's really rare, and powerful, don't let anybody know you have this card" he instructed me. I took the card, and walked back to my room, I took my previous deck out of my duel disk and replaced it with the crystal beast deck. I took two cards out of my previous deck, and put them into the crystal beast deck, knowing that I might need them later. I put my duel disk on my shelf and changed into my pajamas, I flopped down on my bed, and fell into a restless sleep.