11

Namie Pov*
So I've been talking to this voice guy and he's been helping me out with things like ummm, yeah just things.

Me:Hey Voice can I check up on my two bestfriends? Including Ray and Mrs.Carter?

Voice:You should try checking up on Ray.

Me:Thats ok with me.
Just then I was in this house and I saw this afro dude walking. Oh no, Jacob. I thought he could see me but he didnt.

Me:Voice, can he see and hear me?

Voice:Only the people you love dearly can hear you. Like Namie and Ray.

Me:But I dont love Ray.

Voice:You would after you see this...
Just then his voice faded away. I've been getting used to his voice fading away so its like he's dissapearing. I followed Jacob into his room and saw Ray with this paper.

Ray:So the guy have a Black Nissan 2015 and his license plate is AVJ309

Jacob:Yup and all we have to do is report it.

Ray:What happens if he kills her like that?

Me:He wont hurt her Ray, trust me

Ray:Jacob did you hear that?

Jacob:No, but hold on I'll be right back.
When Jacob left I sat on the bed and watched how Ray took notes. Damn he really loved this girl.

Me:Ray...

Ray:*Looks around* Who the hell calling me?

Me:Ray its Namie, and Im being completely honest with you.

Ray:Where are you?

Me:Im in a coma duuh. But look I'll try my best to help you find Liyah. I may not show on certain days but just trust me....

I left the room and went back to the Voice place. It was just White fluffy clouds,bright green grass and the voice I talked to always appeared in a form of a Rainbow.

Voice:So what did you tell Ray?

Me:I think there trying to find Liyah. Who would do such a thing? Can you bring me to where Liyah is?

Voice:Then when your done your gonna go back to Ray?

Me:YES YES!

Voice:But after that your gonna have to rest. Your already showing signs that you can wake up any time soon.

Me:REALLY???

Voice:Nah I just made that up (sarcasm)

Me: -_- ok but may you please take me t-gco
Just then I made it into this dark room and I see Liyah with her head down, tied down to a rope but her mouth wasnt taped.

Liyah:Namie.... Im just seeing things...

Me:YOU CAN SEE ME?? Am I out the coma yet?

Liyah:N-Namie?

Me:Wait Im not out, and your not hollusinating. What adress is this? Me and Ray and Jacob gonna get you outta this..

Liyah:Umm ummm, oh right 167 Sunset lane household 3765. Its the only torn out house there, now dissapear, shoo shoo.
I dissapeared and ended up at Jacobs house again... Ray was on the bed just lookin at the ceiling while Jacob was trying to search the guy.

Me:RAY! RAY I HAVE THE ADRESS!!

Ray:Jacob take out a pencil and pen and write this down...

Me:167 Sunset Lane Household 3-voice fades away
I woke up in a hospital bed with Mrs.Carter on the side praying. Once she opened her eyes her mouth dropped dead open...

Ray Pov*
Namie was telling me the guy adress but her voice faded awa-gco

Me:Hello?

Mrs.Carter:RAY NAMIE WOKE UP!!

Me:Were on our way...

Jacob:What happen? Why you stop??

Me:Namie just woke up and I forgot the rest but hold on tight to the paper....

Liyah Pov*
Avery came in and looked at me suspiciously...

Avery:Why were you saying Shoo shoo?

Me:I- uhhh was about to sneeze. ~Lying~
He then pulled out a knife and cut my left upper thigh, I screamed in pain but he covered up my mouth.

Me:Why are you doing this? What did Namie and I ever do to you to make you do this??

Avery:You were about to tell people that I put Namie in a coma and Namie ruined our friendship. We were like brothers and sisters Liyah and you allowed Namie to ruin it...

Me:AVERY YOUR MAKING NO SENSE!! NAMIE LOVED ME AS A SISTER AND SHE LOVED YOU AS A BROTHER!!! YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE IM MORE COMFORTABLE AROUND HER THEN TO YOU!

Avery:See, thats why. I want our friendship to be STRONG but nope, you made her come in between us...
He got closer to my face, like literally, CLOSE TO MY FACE...

Me:Get out my face...

Avery:Havent anyone told you........

Next Chapter Hint...

Liyah:AVERY STOOOOPP PLEASE I BEG YOU!

He's Smiling..

Im Crying..

He's up

Im down

He feels no pain

Well I do...

He just entered me.....

And I cant do anything but cry hard and let him do his work......