21

Jenny Pov*
So I was talking to Chres and our chat was soo funny. If Liyah didnt tell me to start talking to him, who knows what wouldve happen.

Chres:So you going to Prom?

Me:Idk, are you?

Chres:Not only if you come

Me:What are you saying?

Chres:Do you, Jenny Ashworth wanna be my date, no no, do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Me:OMG YES YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Chres:Aight, this time, lets chill.

Me:Ima get ready

Chres:No need too

Me:Wait why?

Chres:Cause Im at the door shawty.
I got up and ran to the door. I jumped in Chres arms and I gave him this long tender kiss on the lips. He grabbed my butt and sat us down on the couch and from that point we watched movies with each other for a couple of hours and said our goodbyes.

Skipping to Monday( 2 weeks later)
Prom On Saturday
Liyah Pov*
So things been going good and I've been gaining some weight and that weight is hitting it in the right places. My butt got bigger and my boobs, I went from a 36B to C36. But-gco

Namie&Jenny:LIYAH OPEN THE DOOR!
They kept on banging on the door like thwy was crazy and shit like sit yall asses down. If you can remember, I am pregnant☺

Me:Damn can you guys chill out?

Jenny:Naw mama we cant sit down,

Namie:We got some news...
They went and sat down and took their breathes while I drank some water and sat down with them.

Me:So whats the news?

Jenny:Krissy

Namie:And Ray

Me:JUST SAY IT IN ONE DAMN SENTANCE!

Jenny&Namie:Krissy and Ray go out.

Me:Yall think I care?

Them: O.O ??????

Me:Ray is dead beat to me. He knew he didnt pull out and he knew he didnt use protection. He knew I only had sex with him and once I told him I was pregnant with his child, he gon have the last nerves to DENY THE BABY! And Krissy, Giiiirrrlll she can forever remain a THOT in my eyes. I love Ray but all my feelings for him are GONE! BABY IM GONE! He can kiss my ass and die. But yall thanks for telling me.

Them:No problem giirll.

Jenny:So yall guess what?

Us:What?

Jenny:CHRES AND I ARE OFFICIAL!
I gasped and started to hug her tight and so did Namie.

Me:We gotta celebrate. Lets buy 2Cheese, hotwings, Jamaican Patties, Some Apple Juice and some SALAD!!
We bought our stuff and started to celebrate. We ate, and ate, and we started ti dance and started to sing. We sounded good but its all about Jenny with her being official. Just then the music Hit the Quan challenge came on. We all killed it then Nae Came on, Hop out the MF Porsche, Red Nose, Gas Pedal and Anaconda came on after that. Bruh we enjoyed our time. We missed school for this and it was worth it.

Namie:Well we gotta go,

Jenny:Can I stay? I dont wanna go back home...

Us:Wait why?

Jenny:My brother came back and its been forever since we talked to each other because of this 1argument. I dont feel ready to go back, see his face and talk to him.

Me:Of course you can stay.

Jenny:Thanks. By Namie!

Me:See you tomorrow!

Namie:By yalls.

Ray Pov*
So I go out with Krissy and she is sweeter and nicer than I thought she was. She dont get mad or jealous over little stuff. And most of all, dont be starting stuff. But I still love her but what she did was wrong. Talking about thats my baby. That baby can be for Avery and his dumb aihh.

Krissy:Babe Im going to my mom house, see you tomorrow?

Me:Aight.

Krissy Pov*
So I really dont like Ray. Im only using him to get back at Liyah but it seems like she doesnt care so Ima keep on trying harder and harder. Oh and Im really not going to my momma house, Im going over this dude named Craig. He really can give it and I love him with all my heart. Like really. He is the only one I actually love. REALLY!

Sorry yall I didnt update sooner and stuff but Ima tell yall this. There will only be two more chapters left of this book and then I will make a Sequel! For the sequel I still will update but not gonna update like That, cause my school starting Monday and its just alot of things that are happening around but hey, Im still gonna update so, STAY IN TUNE!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨✨✨
~KENESHA