22: PROM DAY YALL! pt1

This was an update for the Media above...
Liyah Pov*
So today is prom day and my prom Date, which is my causin is going with me. Yes yes I know, only seniors for you to go BUT, my causin is a former senior from the school and they allowed him 1 free pass to visit the school and I asked him to waste it on me. His name is Johnathen and he is on his 2nd year in college. He is 21 years old and we kinda look alike but, we both dont see it. (Everyones outfit in Media)

Johnathen:Lili(nickname) You ready?

Me:YAASSSSSSSS! LET ME JUST PUT MY HEELS O-gco
Just then I slid across the stairs on my butt and came down, my dress was still Fye though so umm Haha yeah.

Johnathen:*Laughs* Oh my goodness are you ok?

Me:Your such a bad prom date! *laughs*
My mom came and of course, she just had to take pictures.

Mrs.Carter:Sooo Liyah I have a HUGE SUPRISE FOR YOU!
Just then I heard the door knob twist and saw who it was...

Me:D-DADDDYYYYY!!!

Mr.Carter:BABY GIRL YOU SOO GROWN!

Me:How you got out of jail?

Mr.Carter:Well, there was this lady named Janelle Moore and she got me out of this. She is really a good Lawyer.

Honk Honk

Me:Well Daddy, Ima talk to you later, our ride is here. *Hugs him*

Mr.Carter:*hugs you back* Bye babygirl, I cant wait till you come back!

Namie Pov*
So TODAY IS PROOOOM!! I CANT WAIT TILL JACOB COMES! AND IMA LOOK ON FL-gco

Mrs.Parks:JACOB IS HERE! JACOB OH MY GOODNESS YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME WITH YOUR HAIR IN CORNROWS AND AND YOUR TUXEDO AND AND boots??

Jacob:Well you see I am a-gco

Mrs.Parks:OH A COW BOY! LET ME TAKE YALL PICS!

Snap Snap!

Mrs.Parks:Yall look soo beautiful!

Me:Thank you ma, *holds back tears* I love you!

Mrs.Parks:I love you to and Jacob, keep her safe

Jacob:Alright Mrs.Park-gco

Mrs.Parks:You can call me mom 

Honk honk!

Me:Well,.looks like our ride is here. I love you!

Mrs.Parks:I love you too. Bye sweethearts!
We went outside and Jacob gave me this long tender kiss.

Jacob:Te amo Namie

Me:Yo también te amo Jacob.
We went inside the Limo and saw Liyah.

Me:OH MY GOODNESS LIYAH! YOU LOOK SOOO PREETTYY! WHOS THE DATE?

Liyah:Thats my causin, Johnathen Carter.

Johnathen:Nice to meet you.

Jacob:So Johnathen, how old are you?

Johnathen:Well I'm 21 years old. I was a former student of this school and they gave me a pass. I could visit the school prom and my causin wanted to go so hey, lets give it a try.

Us:ALRIGHT!
We all were laughing and having fun during the car ride.

Jenny Pov*
So today, is prom. Im a little nervous because its been aloong time since I walked in heels. Yeah I know right, Typical Jenny.

Jenny Mom:CHRESSSS! YOU TWO LOOK LOVELY! OOOOHH MWUAH MWAUH MWUAH (kiss Chres Face)

Me:MOOOOM! Really?

Jenny Mom:Im soo sorry baby but let me take pictures of yall two.

Snap Snap!

Me:WONDERFUL! Well baby, Im gonna miss you, and I love you. Chres, please take care of her.

Chres:I will.

Honk Honk

Me:Well mommy, Im gonna miss you! See you soon?

Jenny Mom:Yes baby, see you soon.
So we left and went inside the limo.

Me:OH MY GOODNESS LIYAH AND NAMIE YALL TWO LOOK SEXY!

Them:Yass bitch you too boo, you too.

Me:So who is the du-gco

Johnathen:Im her causin. My name is Johnathen, nice to meet you?

Me:Jenny, nice to meet you too.
We ll were having a blast and we were talking about Liyah baby until she became silent.

Namie:Liyah is there something wrong?

Me:Yeah for real though.

Jacob:We at Ray house.

Me:For what?

Liyah:Who knows but if they come in here, they dont exist.

Me and Namie:Yes yes true.

Jacob:But I cant just block my bro out like that.

Chres:Ain it.

Liyah:I was talking about myself and the girls agree so that means us. I did not put yall names in my mouth and I never said yall had to treat them like they didnt exist. Yall can do what ever yall want but as long as Im not in this, we good.

Ray Pov*
So we got ready for prom and Krissy came out with this dress that reaches her knees and it looked cute, but not all the way.

Ray Mom:I would rather see you with Liyah and you know that. Thats your baby RayRay, why wont you just accept the fact that its yours?

Me:Because Im to young.

Ray Mom:Yes, too young and very dumb. You ain use no condom now look at you now. Lost a beautiful and intelligent girl thats carrying your child.

Honk Honk*

Krissy:Well I guess its time to go. Bye Ms.Smith *tries to hug her*

Ray Mom:Booboo I dont do hugs. Now be gone and go have fun.
We went outside and Krissy just smiled. We opened the door and it was dead silent.

Krissy:WELL HELLO TO YOU TOO YALL! YALL DONT GOTTA BE RUDE! YOU SEE US STANDING HERE!
She walked in and sat by Jenny and just went on her phone. I dapped my bros except for that guy cause I knew he go with Liyah.

Jenny Pov*
So Krissy sat down next to me and went on her phone. I was calming Liyah down because it was bad for the baby. Just then I glanced over to Krissy and saw this dude who looked starngely familiar on her phone, with out a shirt. Now, yall know me, I have a big mouth for errthang. Like really.

Me:OH MY GOODNESS YALL! KRISSY TEXTIN A GUY WITH NO SHIRT ON!

Everyone but me and Liyah gasps....

Liyah:Mhmm, see , thats what you call a REAL THOT right there. She texting guys on a prom night, just a damn shame.....

Ray Pov*
I am sick and tired of Liyah targetting Krissy. Ima say something.

Ray:You shouldve mind your damn buisness then.

Liyah:Ray, you can say all those things but I dont care. And 2 I was minding my business until Jenny pointed it out so you should mind your own buisness and stay in your lane. Like, really, I came to prom tonight to have fun, enjoy with my friends, remember memories and shit, NO DRAMA SO IF YOU CAN JUST KEEP YOUR DAMN WORDS TO YOURSELF EVERYTHING WILL GO OK, OK? GOOD!

Then the car ride was silent until we made it.........