Chapter Two

Saturday, July 25, 2015
Clara's POV
  I woke up and felt sick, it's probably that time of month. It is, I hate this. My stomach hurts so bad, I just want to lay in bed all day and cry.

  My mom calls me for breakfast and she tells me to go to town and shop a little bit. I finish my eggs and bacon and grab the keys and go to the city. I should probably buy some clothes for school, since that's starting soon. I work at a small café in the city and they pay me nicely, I have 300 dollars to spend today and I want to make it a good trip.

  I go into the café and I ask my boss if they put the money in my direct deposit, they didn't. I want to be the accountant for this job, I would do it better than Lisa. I mean I do make good coffees but damn. I check on my phone if I have money in my savings and I do, just about 500 dollars. I drive to the bank and take out some money. Today is going to be fun.
- - -
Harry's POV
  "Good morning Lou, thank you for letting me stay at your place." I greet my cousin and head off into town. I don't drive into town because I'm not a U.S. citizen yet, plus the driver side is different and weird. I'm just going to take a taxi. The city is pretty, Boston is an Irish city, Niall would love it here.

  I'm going to buy some clothes today because I have none yet. My mom sent me some money so I'm going to go the bank and convert it to American money. American girls like accents I also heard, this is going to be fun.

  I go into a little cafe and get a coffee and go to some stores. The girls here are just girls, I don't know why everyone said they are all hot. Girl are girls.
- - -
Clara's POV
  I come out of Forever 21 and am going to have lunch in a little pub down the street.
- - -
Harry's POV
  I'm feeling hungry, I don't know where to go to eat. There are so many places to pick from. I'll just walk and see which one looks the most appealing.
- - -
Clara's POV
  There are too many bags in my hands and people won't move. I'm almost at the pub though.

  Someone bumps into me hard and I feel a hot liquid run down my shirt. I instantly yell "fu*k" and look up. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry mate." says the brown curly haired boy. I don't think he's from hear because he has a British accent, but at this point I'm mad.

"What the f*** man!" I yell because I'm all covered in coffee.

  "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to do that." says the guy who looks like he's the same age as me.

I walk off and try to find my car in the parking garages. I can't go in public covered in coffee, so I guess I'll just go home and find something to eat.
- - -
Harry's POV
  I feel so guilty for crashing into that beautiful girl and ruining her outfit. I feel to bad to eat, I'll just go home.
- - -
Clara's POV
  Covered in coffee I go inside and hop in the shower. I don't really care anymore but I can't get that boy out of my head. He looked so worried and scared.
- - -
Harry's POV
  I go home and tell Lou about everything. I can't stop thinking about that girl.
- - -
HEY HEY HEY PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE
HAVE A NICE DAYYYY!