Capture the flag

You're a daughter of Poseidon in this. Sorry if he is not your godly parent!!
(Y/L/N) your last name

The capture the flag teams had been announced. Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, Aphrodite (just Piper, no one else wanted to) and Hades were blue team while Demeter, Apollo, Hephaestus, Ares, Dionysus and Hermes were red. You were on a different team to Leo Valdez, a boy you'd had your eye on since you got to camp half-blood. Though you didn't know he had his eye on you too. Anyway, as you were finishing off your dinner he walked up and sat next to you.
"You're not supposed to be on another cabins table," you said. He shrugged.
"Well I just came to ask you for a bet on the winning team for capture the flag," Leo told you. You asked him what the bet was.
"If I win you have to go out with me," he said blushing slightly.
"Fine but if you lose you owe me a kiss," you sealed the bet.

The conch horn blew signalling the start of the game. You were on border defence and was sitting in a tree by the stream separating territories. You watched and waited. Something moved in a bush so you leapt out your tree with your sword drawn and was just in time to be knocked out with the butt of a spear. 'Damn Ares kids' was your last thought before your consciousness slipped away. You regained your vision just in time to hear the finishing conch. You stood up rubbing your bruised and heavily bleeding forehead, getting your hand covered in crimson blood. When you reached the clearing you saw that the blue Poseidon's trident on the flag had changed to Hephaestus's hammer. Leo walked over with a mischievous smile on his smug face.
"Looks like you have to go out with me  (Y/L/N)!" He grinned.
"No problem with that!" You replied and pulled him into a kiss.
"You still got your kiss too, Valdez," you said happily. Piper was watching and began to fangirl uncontrollably. You smiled.
"You're bleeding!" Leo shouted.
"Oh yeah," You said, just remembering the spear incident. Leo quickly rushed you to the infirmary just before you lost consciousness. (Again.)

Thanks for reading! Please comment your opinions! 😉
- daughterofAthena456